Zelda: Rent or Buy?

na34

WiiChat Member
Jun 16, 2007
I really want to play this game, but I dont know if I should buy it or rent it. After beating it how many of you play it again?

why rent a game that takes over a day to beat. Buy it man its a must have. After I beat the game I was so proud and then I looked at it and said freaking 33 hours to beat this damn game. So I have never played it again because I'm kind of sick of it.

I am thinking of signing up for something like gamefly, so i am probably going to rent it from there
I wanted to know if people play it agian after beating it, if not there is no point considering buying it

na34 said:
I am thinking of signing up for something like gamefly, so i am probably going to rent it from there
I wanted to know if people play it agian after beating it, if not there is no point considering buying it
its Zelda, replay value isn't that high, well yeah there are side quest like get all the bugs and other stuff, but this game is the best on wii so far

so if I am getting a thing like gamefly do you recomend still buying it or just to rent it from there and beat it

well honestly I would buy it because it definitely deserves to be in your wii library, but hey whatever floats your boat.

Yeah, I Beat Zelda At 50 Hrs And I Play It So much That I'm At 104:26!

It's A Buy. :)

if you rent this game, your wasting your time. This game needs to be bought. Also, if you played this game for 4 hours only, you haven't played Twilight Princess. The first 6-7 hours of the game seem very introductory and it starts off slow. You get hooked by the time you get to the 2 or 3rd temple. And before you finish the game you still have the 50 floor dungeon, the Cave of Wonders, to complete. If you rent this game, or don't play it for a long period of time, I'm afraid you cannot say you've played Twilight Princess, and cannot judge.

If you're a guy who likes to sniff out all the extras and beat all the side quests, buy it.

But if you're a guy who likes to beat the game, feel satisfied, and then put it down, I'd say rent it.

But to beat it, it runs an average first timer 40 to 50 hours to beat. Took me 45. Just make sure you play enough to get the most! (If you're on a weekly trial, you'd have to play 10 hours a day almost!)

Hmmm.... Now is this question even worth asking? TP is definitely a Buy, it is totally worth the money. It is a very very long game as well, so there is no way you could beat it in a week or two. If anyone disagrees, quote me.

If this helped, click the 'shroom please.

DeathChron said:
if you rent this game, your wasting your time. This game needs to be bought. Also, if you played this game for 4 hours only, you haven't played Twilight Princess. The first 6-7 hours of the game seem very introductory and it starts off slow. You get hooked by the time you get to the 2 or 3rd temple. And before you finish the game you still have the 50 floor dungeon, the Cave of Wonders, to complete. If you rent this game, or don't play it for a long period of time, I'm afraid you cannot say you've played Twilight Princess, and cannot judge.
*stands up and starts a slow clap.*:worship: :worship:

I'd say buy it its pretty long and even though I beat it I still go back and play it every once and a while. It might just be where I live but you cant buy it anymore anywhere so it might be good to get it.

i would definitely say buy it, like most everybody else that has endorsed this idea, its a game to have in you library, and if you do all the side missions and whatnot it will take you quite a while to finish. it is a good game, as for replay value i would go with a not so much, only replay value i can see is if you want to try to beat it faster than the first time you played it. which im guessing could be cut in half after you know what you are doing.

Back