Zelda TP One of the best games ive played all year!!

LinkFoster2006

WiiChat Member
Nov 22, 2006
England
Wii Online Code
4057-7769-3531-2929
Hi everyone, im all new to this but here it goes,

After pre-ordering my Nintendo Wii and getting it on release day, it was defiantly worth it. Ive been playing Zelda TP ever since and I cant put it down. The game play is fantastic and the controls work amazingly well with the game, the main thing i had my doubts about. The graphics on the game are very nice to I have enjoyed playing every minute of it. I must say I am a big Zelda fan and loved playing ocarina of time and Wind Waker. All in all Zelda TP is the best game ive played all year, well done Nintendo. :smilewinkgrin:

Luke

i know its a nooby question that i cant work it out myself but how do u get past the goron as link on death mountain without him hitting u off?
i grab him and he still gets me off how am i supposed 2 d0 it?

I haven't completed it 100% so I might change my mind but so far its looking pretty good I mean I have played some pretty decent games this year so at the moment its probabbly Oblivion which I found gave me a lot to do for many many weeks. So really undcided at the mo

twilight_link said:
i know its a nooby question that i cant work it out myself but how do u get past the goron as link on death mountain without him hitting u off?
i grab him and he still gets me off how am i supposed 2 d0 it?
go back towards the village and then u will see

Back