Zelda vs Godfather

bogorman

May 16, 2007
If you could only buy one game, would it be Zelda or Godfather? Everyone seems to be raving about Zelda, but I've never played any of the previous games on any format. Godfather looks like GTA, which I've always liked. Please help!

Well I personally would go for Zelda, its a great game. I haven't played the Godfather though so my opinion is a little biased :D .

Godfather seems to have lost it's appeal, but I'd say the same for Zelda but any Nintendo game is good that's a good rule of thumb lol, it really depends what you like gun go Godfather, Adventure, swords go Zelda

why only 1? what strange world exists which dictates that only 1 game must be purchased? buy both and laugh in the face of apocracy

Well I own Zelda, and I am just loving it, it is so great.
I rented Godfather and that game was also quite good.

Its tough, but I would say buy Zelda. I say this because although both games don't take just an hour or so to beat, in godfather you tend to do the same things over again. At least in Zelda most things are different, bosses, puzzles etc. So again I would buy Zelda, and then maybe try out Godfather and see if you like it, then maybe purchase that as well. However just like Stallyon said, why not buy both, if you have that option.

This is tough. One game appeals to the older crowd and folks looking for more violence whereas the other is for all ages and is adventure. It really depends on the type of person you are I would say. I like both games very much.

Either way, you will like which ever one you choose.

ImageFX said:
This is tough. One game appeals to the older crowd and folks looking for more violence whereas the other is for all ages and is adventure. It really depends on the type of person you are I would say. I like both games very much.

Either way, you will like which ever one you choose.

One game appeals to the older crowd and folks looking for more violence whereas the other is a game about a movie starring Al Pacino :D

Zelda all the way, it was the first game in the series I'd played too, It is amazing and gets you hooked on the series, I've now gone back and started playing Ocarina Of Time. Godfather looks good, maybe a game to get in the future, even pre-owned? You definately need Zelda.:cornut:

Back