Zombies ate my neighbors???

The answer is still: "Of course they won't. They only release crappy games very few people want other than the uber nerds who collect video games.

Nerds that collect video games wont want them on the VC
theyd have them on there ordiganl consoles

Darkprinny said:
Nerds that collect video games wont want them on the VC
theyd have them on there ordiganl consoles

Then what's up with these nerds that download most/all of the VC games (most of which are pure crap...even in their heyday).

There the ones with more money than sence

or should you say " There the ones with more money than cents" *Insert Dr. Evil pose here*

And to keep this on topic, ZAMN would rule Hopefully Nintendo will come around.

ZAMN is easilly one of the top five SNES games, It was ESRB rated for a while, but I think the rating might've run out which might indicate that it's been put on the back burner. I lost faith in it being released many moons ago.

Then what's up with these nerds that download most/all of the VC games (most of which are pure crap...even in their heyday).

I agree, I don't buy games hardly at all on vc. I have the wii for wii games, n64 games and gamecube games. I use my pc for free nes snes and genesis games. Its free and its legal. Just go to gameguerilla.com Why waste money on an old game that you played before if you can just play it free. gamefabrique is the other site!

Back