Status
Not open for further replies.

mr_resi

AKA:Skarecrow
Dec 27, 2006
Stuck in the Magical Soda Machine
Wii Online Code
1491-5330-6997-9229
As the title reads this is ZOMG OMFG news! Don't write this off as just an internet rumor cuz' its true! All facts have to start somewhere! Unless any of you other wiiers out there have heard of this im fairly sure this is big news, as a counter to the "zephyer"(did i spell that right, anyway even though a recent issue of EGM disproved it) nintendo is now brain storming ideas on a NEW look for the wii! im not just talking colours! Im talking shape! Hopefully we'll hear more on tghis soon but i would expect to come as the wii that can play DVDs. Thanks, dont forget to tell your friends!

o....k... and where did this "zomg!" info come from? could we have a link, or source citation...anything? and secondly why is a DVD playing Wii such a high priority? nearly everyone in the universe has at least 3 dvd players already, there's no need for another one.

Uh big deal, so basically you think Nintendo is going to keep the same console even after this generation of consoles? DVD is so not exciting and the Wii is already small enough as far as I'm concerned.

That's not good news to me. In 5 years I want a new Nintendo console with better graphics and HD.

Not to be rude, but you don't even have a source so I shouldn't even give you a post in here.

...INTERNET SOURCE PLEASE!

Seriously... No One's Gonna Believe You Until You Give Us PROOF.

Oh and more news my dad at Bungie said Halo 3 and Halo wars will be coming to Wii this is so sweet

WiiZero said:
Oh and more news my dad at Bungie said Halo 3 and Halo wars will be coming to Wii this is so sweet

:lol::lol::lol:

Good One, WiiZero...

I Also Heard That BLU-RAY'll Be COmin To The DS!!!:lol:

no proof at all = bs 2 me, give us a reliable link (IGN pref.) and maybe itll be big news...nah couldnt really care less.

killed it? dude it died when you posted it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back