007 Embassy [E7]: GoldenEye 007

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Looks @ the member list* Interesting... ...Is Callmii still an E7 member? Last time I heard, he xp-boosted to 56. And within the couple times I played, he is a MASSIVE spammer, keeps trolling my games & proxytoning, etc. I thought we would have kicked him already... perhaps I should keep this to myself, or at least put this in the old "Feelings of Clan members" thread that we have. ;)

*Looks @ the member list* Interesting... ...Is Callmii still an E7 member? Last time I heard, he xp-boosted to 56. And within the couple times I played, he is a MASSIVE spammer, keeps trolling my games & proxytoning, etc. I thought we would have kicked him already... perhaps I should keep this to myself, or at least put this in the old "Feelings of Clan members" thread that we have. ;)
I wouldn't say he is a MASSIVE spammer, you should of seen him before E7 lmao. He was already at 56 when he joined so idk about the boosty part. He is an E7 member, just like the rest. no one really runs with the tag anymore, we don't war......Beast (that's what I call him) is my bud, and I say before we "kick" anybody we need to regroup as a clan. But I am a n00b to this clan, so idk if my input matters lol.

Since Koopa left, I do know others who want to join, so after we regroup we should consider them to replace koopas spot.

Revenge E7 is awful. One of the least skilled spammers I've even seen. (Not even joking)

LOL @ Hyper!CAMO mentioned that he was interested in joining E7...just saying...
When I ran into him on sewer, he took 10 seconds to throw a proxie. (would later camp behind a crate) I'm not sure if this guy was drunk or huffing gasoline, but he was clearly in an alternate state of mind. I think he was 1-8 before he HQ from the game. Is this guy some imposter or something?

When I ran into him on sewer, he took 10 seconds to throw a proxie. (would later camp behind a crate) I'm not sure if this guy was drunk or huffing gasoline, but he was clearly in an alternate state of mind. I think he was 1-8 before he HQ from the game. Is this guy some imposter or something?
CAMO? he may have just been screwing around, ya know for fun. Ive played with him a few times now, hes got skills. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back