1 GB SD card, $10 free shipping *hurry*

meh, no need for em now. not for me anyways. When i need the space, ill look for em. good find tho.

ericlewis91 said:
i just got a 1gb sd card for 4.99 at target clearance(bought 4)

RIP OFF!

Wow nice find, if there were bargain bins like that online buyer's would prolly crash the servers.

I hate america, pure and simple >_< there is no way in hell you could get that deal here in England its just unheard of!

Edit: here's what I'm talking about

Average Website

1GB SD card equates to night $100

Last edited:
Yeah, the US prices are all over the place sometimes. Like a poorly built roller coaster no one can understand.

I saw this this AM on slick deals. I almost jumped on it but then I decided that I would only use the card once, so I passed it and will keep on using the 16MB card I have in there now :).

looks like i paid a bit too much for mine. 22 microSD card with SD card adapter? I wanted to use it for my razr as well

intekmdma said:
looks like i paid a bit too much for mine. 22 microSD card with SD card adapter? I wanted to use it for my razr as well

I saw a Micro SD w/ adaptor on special as well but wasn't sure that would work in the Wii. Does it?

Xanthan said:
I saw a Micro SD w/ adaptor on special as well but wasn't sure that would work in the Wii. Does it?
Yup. I have a 1GB Micro SD that I use for my phone and I use the adapter with my PC/Wii. Works fine.