14 Hours in Line... GOT MY WII

NintendoGamer

WiiChat Member
Nov 25, 2006
:hand: :hand: waited 14 hours in line, 19th out of 25 wiis. I came at 7pm the night b4 and was only 19 lol

NintendoGamer said:
:hand: :hand: waited 14 hours in line, 19th out of 25 wiis. I came at 7pm the night b4 and was only 19 lol
Congratulations on getting your nintendo wii console. Might I ask what game you purchased with it? Also, what store did you purchase it from? Did they make you buy a bundle?

Naw man, they didnt make you buy a bundle from Toys r Us. Also, I didnt buy any games with it for now im gonna go head over to EB Games tommorow and get Zelda twilight princess

NintendoGamer said:
Naw man, they didnt make you buy a bundle from Toys r Us. Also, I didnt buy any games with it for now im gonna go head over to EB Games tommorow and get Zelda twilight princess
What are your funds? I can reccomend a few games that will be very fun. I will also provide an IGN review link also so you can be confident the game you are buying is worth every penny.

coolg35748 said:
If you want a wii before christmas you need to camp out at your local gamestore tonight. Tommrow on the 17th they will sell they stock that they have been storing.
Yeah, i want one before christmas, but I live in the UK, so I dont think anywhere is selling wii's tomorrow. And ebay is getting expensive, £270+.

Back