2 cool videos..(lasers)

Yeah..they are awesome. Its so cool being able to see the beam so well.

im trying to get enough geek points from thinkgeek.com to get one free... i only have like 3k left

i will ship you a Wii if you post a video of you shining that in your eye for 10 minutes

Haha.. If you ever feel like stronger lasers that can pop balloons and light matches..

wickedlasers.com

I dont get it..............

.......hmmmm well after I saw you pop those balloons I can understand why your into them......

It is an odd hobby..but I think if you had one that you could completely see in the air..its just really cool. My dad drove about 3/4 mile away and pointed it into the sky and I could see it really well..its awesome

WOW you respond fast! I like laser pointers but the only time I can think of actually using one is in school....getting some teacher pissed.

Haha yeah..its fun pointing the little red ones at people..cause its really hard to tell where they come from..so they cant really find you

AH HA, i found you... your post gave away your position. *sneak attack*

but really, its not fun to point those at people, its just mean, and pointing it in someones eye can ruin their vision. If you gouged out someones eye, what kind of crime is that.... well its about on the same level as pointing one of those at someones eye even if it was a mistake. Most schools see it as assault.

Last edited:
Well I wouldnt point anything over 5mw at anyones eye. The little red keychain lasers damage peoples eyes after about 18 minutes. My strongest one would blind an eye before you could blink..so obviously i wouldnt use that one..

Never really thought of lasers being a hobby, but i guess i can see why.

Im sure i've got a pointer laying around here somewhere :)

Back