2 new iPod games added to iTunes!

A

adf3424sdff

Hey,
2 new iPod games have been added and what a treat they are!
First off, iQuiz. For 79p you can't go wrong (im actually downloading it now), Basically you answer questions based on your music collection (i Believe).

And another! Lost! An actual 'lost' game is now available for iPod, it looks really cool ( i cant download it yet as i need the money for strikers).
I am defo getting this game as it looks AMAZING! I love lost!

Thought us iPod users would like to know :yesnod:
Lee.J

But arent the games only for Video and normal ipods?

I have a 1st gen nano but i dont think itll work.

LOST is also great!!

Games are only available for 5/5.g generation iPods with the latest firmware and iTunes software, I played the iQuiz game and it is so good for 79p! Well worth buying! It's really good because they are questions based on your music and Tv shows,movies etc!
The lost game looks so cool , if only i had the money :|
Lee.J

5/5.5 generation iPods are the normal iPods, the ones with video and have a large hard-drive. 5.5g is basically an update to the 5th generation iPod which allows you to change the brightness of the screen, search for songs and more.
I have the latest one :)
Hope this helps ,
Lee

ooohhh i wanna get a new ipod now, i did have one but threw it out te window

bonodo said:
ooohhh i wanna get a new ipod now, i did have one but threw it out te window

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAH i blame the window

anyways, i just bought a used ipod video, i'll probably buy the lost game if it looks amazing, but usually gmaes like that aren't....so depending or not if i have the money

mushroomedmario said:
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAH i blame the window

anyways, i just bought a used ipod video, i'll probably buy the lost game if it looks amazing, but usually gmaes like that aren't....so depending or not if i have the money

I have bought every single game except ms.pacman and texas hold'em. And I think they are all brilliant, its good when your board, I love the fact that you can actually listen to your own music while playing the games :yesnod:
Lee

lol, have you seen the coment on the lost one? its awful apparently, i also want a new ipod now lol.

javjaoll said:
lol, have you seen the coment on the lost one? its awful apparently, i also want a new ipod now lol.

People say that to every game, its because they are pissed at the price :yesnod: Plus there was one good one, and its only just released so we shall wait and see :smilewinkgrin:
OMG I love iPod, i might make and official iPod thread..

*lee runs off in virtual reality to create an official iPod thread before anyone else, he comes back and is acting like nothing has happened!*

haha I forgot about the half gens. I had a 3.5gen (the went from 30 and 15 gig models to 30 and 20 gig models) iPod for like 4 and a half years before the HD finally fried

then I got a brand new one. I've just always called them "early 3rd gen" and "late 3rd gen"

Back