2500 wii points..what to get?

vabchgirl

WiiChat Member
Feb 17, 2009
Virginia
Wii Online Code
0767-1881-4418-4892
Last night I went ahead and purchased 3000 wii points and downloaded the internet channel. But I was looking at some games to purchase but I don't know of any that would be good. I wanted to get an online/multi-player game. I have one wiimote and a nunchuck since I just got the wii 3 days ago. Any Suggestions?

Thanks

Well if you want to buy an online multiplayer game with Wii Points, you'll have to check out the WiiWare part of the Shop Channel. Alternatively, you can go here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_WiiWare_games_(North_America)

This is a list of all the WiiWare games available in North America, with links you can click to read about each one and whether or not it has multiplayer or if it's the kind of game you're into.

My only suggestion for a multiplayer WiiWare game to get would be Bomberman Blast, because it's the only one I have.

Hope this was helpful. :)

To my knowledge all of the Virtual Console games are 1 player only so those are out then.

Wiiware .. .. .. Bomberman Blast or Onslaught (depending where in the world you are as it's not out in the USA yet) both have online gaming.

If you like Tetris and Dr. Mario games, both Tetris Party and Dr. Mario Online Rx have online multiplayer.

Snowboard Riot has 2 player splitscreen and 4 player online multiplayer, though I can't recommend it as I have not played it.

Non-multiplayer games I would highly recommend are World of Goo and LostWinds.

You should look into buying a classic controller too before buying too many games.

As for what to get, I'm not sure about online or multiplayer titles but I'd pick up any of the Zelda titles and Metroid games.

I just got from Gamestop and bought a classic controller. I also got Call of Duty waw (with the wii zapper) and also the mario and sonic olympic games

Mario KART 64 is a fun multiplayer non-online game

bomberman blasts and tetris would b my recommendations
but imma old school gamer.

youtube those games to see if the gameplay interests you!!!
good luck

I don't play a whole lot of VC games, but I got Tetris Party and my wife is addicted to it...

first off, unless you use it on a regular basis, the internest channel is a waste.

hey i get all my points for free and it doesnt take long to get all you have to do is go to http://www.rewards1.com/index.php?referrer_id=923557 sign up (need valid email) and complete offers (free and dont need credit card or downloaded stuff or anything) once signed up go to offers then free offers then complete them and once u get 20 points go rewards up top of page than wii then last page to 2000 points card and they email you the code

TRUST ME THIS WORKS *I SWEAR IT DOES*

Last edited:
Back