The one and only
Jul 2, 2006
Wii Online Code
2528-7696-5174-8862
Yeh they aren't as good as of the other ones but they still are worht seeing
scr_058.jpg

Another shot of link fighting the Darknut

scr_059.jpg

Show pretty decent looking trees and if you look in the top left hand corner you can see a drop of rain, lots of diffrent weather conditions

scr_060.jpg

Although the only truely new on it does look a bit strange, Epona eyes are really dark and the reins of the boar are whiped out which makes it look really weird

All in all these aren't some of the best screenshots we've seen but I guess something is better than nothing ey

Last edited:
im_a_super_smash_bro said:
the horse one is cool!
To me Eponas eyes look a little to black/dark it might just be the screenshot though

love the shoot the thing outta the air thing... kinda like Morrowind with better graphics

Rift said:
love the shoot the thing outta the air thing... kinda like Morrowind with better graphics
Making referances to Cliff Racers has been deamed illegal so I'm afraid I'm going to have to reprt you to the cops God those things are annoying in Morrowind

I wonder if TP will have an enemy like that one that evry time you see it your like freakin hell I've killed like a million of you guys. Hopefully there'll be enough enemies to avoid this

I wasn't saying it was good in morrowind lol... but it was kool the first few times you shot them out the air from far away...andhopefully you are right and TP people were smart enough to not make a million per section and respawn places

Rift said:
but it was kool the first few times you shot them out the air from far away.
Yeh I think after about oooooo maybe ten millionth one you killed I kinda got sick of it

I saw this video were a literal horde of stalfos charged Link it looked awesome and it wasn't lagging or anythin ran really smooth so hordes of enemies are more than 3 or 4 now wooo

Last edited:
I've always liked those dark knights. They were really fun in WindWaker. Gradually taking off their armour and what not.

Yes. But I am really excited about the way link fight now. His fighting skills have evolved.

deity_link said:
Yeh I think after about oooooo maybe ten millionth one you killed I kinda got sick of it

I saw this video were a literal horde of stalfos charged Link it looked awesome and it wasn't lagging or anythin ran really smooth so hordes of enemies are more than 3 or 4 now wooo

I really like that video too. I like all the new videos too. I hope they have more before the game comes out.

Back