*Improved* Red Steel Screenshots:

ssbb_lover said:
Nice looking graphics Miyamoto...very nice but u know I would like to know if it's going to be set in retroville, modern or the future. After all that i've read I still haven't seen what time set it's going to be in, and when u said it will be inspired by 70's film noirs it scared me, I was hoping it would be kind of futuristic. There doesn't have to be forcefields and lightsabers, but I don't want disco crap.
HAHAHAH!! Disco!?:lol: The 70's kicked a$$ because they didn't have disco. Discos and crap like that started in the 80's. If you've seen/heard/read reviews of Max Payne, that's 70's noir.

Red Steel looks to be more Hong Kong and less New York City, though.

The characters look better in motion, and as for some effects not showing, remember this game is still in the works, not completed yet, the final work may have all that ironed out, I think the developers blog is trying to show you the improvements little at a time as they do them, since a lot of people complained that they wanted more info, but they want to know really if the sword can be set to actual movement, I think a setting for this would be great taero, I have stated this previously also, the sensitivity and also mimicking or preset movements should all be in the game settings for those who want a realistic experience and also for those who aren't skilled enough for sword fighting.

Back