500 wii points amazing free

SPIDERMAN2

WiiChat Member
Jan 4, 2010
norway
On the 21st November 2009 Nintendo launched it's Connection Ambassador Promotion

The promotion is to allow users to refer friends, in return they earn 500 points AND their friend also earns 500 points. It takes only a few seconds and will allow you to purchase items from the Nintendo store.

This offer is only available to user who have connected their console to shopping channel in the last 30 days or have those who are yet to connect to the shopping channel.

1) On your Nintendo Wii's home page, click the "shopping channel"
2) Click " Connection Ambassador" in the bottom left corner of the screen.
3) Select "Person who was helped".
4) Enter the code "0331 4982 3954 1133"

Important: Once these steps are complete you must send me your own console number so I can confirm it with Nintendo, you will then receive 500 FREE points instantly. Your console number can be found by going to your Nintendo Wii Home Page -> Message Icon (bottom right) -> Notepad Icon (bottom left) -> then click address book. The number will look something like "0000-0000-0000-0000".

If you are not currently connected to the intenet via your Wii, simply go to Settings -> Second Page -> Intener Settings -> Scan for a wireless network -> enter your wireless network password (if you have one). Once connected you should be able to access the Wii Shopping CHannel from the main Wii menu.

You Have to Live in Europe or Australia to do this. it has to be done before 30 days since first time you used wii shop channel

If you have ANY problems, please send me a message.

Back