A few small smash questions? (SPOILERS)

Vigilante

The Conspiracy Theorist
Feb 6, 2008
Wiichat
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
These are a few things I can't find a 100% answer to

1: With PT having stamina, when PT's pokemon get tired, and then they are KOed, does there stamina refill?

2: In an Item selection screen from the Dojo, it shows all the items, but no Redshells, just green, are the Red ones gone?

3: Also from the item selection screen, it shows the boxes, but no barrels, are boxes and barrels counted as the same item or can you not select barrels seperatley?

4: What happens when you play V.S matches 1000 times?

1= they get their stam back

2= first time i have herd of this i haven't seen any red shells yet but i assume they should be in their i find them a real pain

3= i cant help you their wouldn't have the faintest idea my guess is if they only showed boxes barrels must have been down the screen some more are you talking about item choice screen in brawl?

4= vs match 1000 guess you will have to wait and see i don't expect anything more than maybe a few stickers and a trophies=D

toomstone said:
1= they get their stam back

2= first time i have herd of this i haven't seen any red shells yet but i assume they should be in their i find them a real pain

3= i cant help you their wouldn't have the faintest idea my guess is if they only showed boxes barrels must have been down the screen some more are you talking about item choice screen in brawl?

4= vs match 1000 guess you will have to wait and see i don't expect anything more than maybe a few stickers and a trophies=D

Well I double checked the item selection picture and it just shows boxes and boxes with a flamable sign on them.

And thanks for anwsering the questions.

Back