A link to the Past or Ocarina of Time?

TwilightWarrior said:
Just wondering as some people prefer different things...

What do you all think was better?

Ocarina of Time or A Link to the Past?

And say Why :thumbsup:

I say Link to the Past only because it was the first Zelda game I played and I still love every minute of it. Not sure if its just me but I enjoy the puzzles a little more I guess.

i think they are both amazin games however i prefer oot as i found it more fun in the dungeon as u have to look around more as it tis behind u playa as in birds eye view u cant hide switches above ur head as u can't look their

^^ Err yeah. Sorry mate I can't understand you.

Actually I don't favour OoT over ALTTP at all. They're great games made in different gaming mediums.

The best Zelda game for GB was Link's Awakening. OoA/OoS are good themselves but they don't have the 'charm' that Link's Awakening has. I actually replayed that game like 10 times before I finally got bored to death with it. And fully finished it like 4 times out of 10.

I can just say that OoT was better graphically over ALttP, but ALttP had a better storyline and more complex dungeons than in OoT.

I guess I'm one of those people who loved the Water Temple in OoT. The whole puzzle aspect of it was fun! Including the climax when you get to see Ruto at first and the battle vs Dark Link.

Yeah sure it WAS hard but the completion was worth it.

yrea but true u are missing the whole imagination of it

think of LTTP as a #D ocarina game the possibliies are endless and OOA/OOS the same way

it would be amazing the best zekda games ever

just think about veran and using th eharp of agwes

u could even play a special tune on the harp and it wouldnt be a kiddy link or an adult link it would be a teen link oooooo

I thought A Link to the Past was the BEST ZELDA EVER, i would never second guess it, it was my first and best Zelda ever, i loved it.:thumbsup:

I did think of ALttP as a 3D game and yeah that would be GREAT!

Maybe even incorporating elements from OoT and inserting them into the 3D ALttP game and it would sure rock and refine the Zelda Genre.

Link's awakening is the Gameboy game that was redefined for the GBC and GBA. I recommend getting it off the internet via emulators and ROMs. Either way its still fun to play.

A Link to the Pastwould suck as a 3D game methinks....but i would still give it a try!

Back