A VERY cool realization from the MP:3 videos *POSSIBLE SPOILER*

CaseyCor

WiiChat Member
Aug 29, 2006
I just watched the MP:3 videos, and saw something crazy...seems like this game is much deeper than I had thought.

NOTE: This is a PREDICTION based on the videos, that if true, is a kinda-spoiler

The "Auora" super computers resemble Mother Brain from the original Metroid games. Also, if you wach the end section of this video, you'll see the mother brain in the end scene from both the original and Super Metorid.

I was very surprised to not see this posted yet. If it has, my apologies, and please delete this.

This is pretty big for Metroid fans, really connects the Prime series to the original storyline in a BIG way. VERY cool!

CaseyCor said:
I just watched the MP:3 videos, and saw something crazy...seems like this game is much deeper than I had thought.

NOTE: This is a PREDICTION based on the videos, that if true, is a kinda-spoiler

The "Auora" super computers resemble Mother Brain from the original Metroid games. Also, if you wach the end section of this video, you'll see the mother brain in the end scene from both the original and Super Metorid.

I was very surprised to not see this posted yet. If it has, my apologies, and please delete this.

This is pretty big for Metroid fans, really connects the Prime series to the original storyline in a BIG way. VERY cool!

You want a spoiler? I have a spoiler!

YOU WILL DIE ALONE!

also i thought the thing at the very end of the very first video, which is like the trailer one, but the thing at the very end floating in space i felt resembled the final boss from metroid prime. even though im probably 100% completly off.

Backwards Man said:
You want a spoiler? I have a spoiler!

YOU WILL DIE ALONE!

Triumph the Insult comic dog reference.

Repped.

Back