A WII Problem For Christmas 2007

frostycloc

FROSTY
Oct 4, 2007
After weeks of going in and out shops in the UK i soon realised trying to get hold of a Wii in the middle of September is going to cause a lot of problems over the next few months. I managed to get hold of one by pure luck at our local Tesco branch as a work friend was shopping noticed 2 left and it was one each.

I do hope Nintendo gets the problem sorted soon as Santa will be getting a lot of stick this year and all the best will in the world you cant give what you dont have. Is this a Nintendo plan to always keep these things in demand ?

I stood smug in the games shop today looking at Gamecube games and at least 4 people asked about the WII with the reply of no idea when they are back in stock.

Its all looking great for xmas. anyone else having the same problem getting hold of a WII for xmas 2007.

Thanks Frosty

Hello, welcome to the forums Frosty. First, please avoid double-posting and second, to change your heading, simply do the following: User CP > Edit Profile > Custom User Title
Enjoy your stay here at WiiChat.

Sadly, I heard the Wii shortages will continue.
Nothing to do with production as it still is demand. The demand is real high still.

Welcome to WiiChat though.
Enjoy!

FR. said:
Hello, welcome to the forums Frosty. First, please avoid double-posting and second, to change your heading, simply do the following: User CP > Edit Profile > Custom User Title
Enjoy your stay here at WiiChat.
I'm sorry, but why do you care if he 'double posted'? I don't get it. you aren't even the admin and even the admin wouldn't give 2 shits either. its not wasting space, its wasting space for you to tell him to stop double posting and then me asking you why you just told him that..think about it and just relax, who gives a **** really? and what space is being wasted anyway? if they needed it an admin can delete old threads..

TESTIFY JAY588!!!!!, and welcome to wiichat im ZAP

:0 double post, lol, dont worry im a happy guy, i dont spazzz

nice 2 meet you all, been busy this week looking about to get a good game to go with the Wii my son is getting from Santa.
cant choose between the new Mario&Sonic or mario galaxy advice please my son is 8yrs and my other son is nearly 3 but i will be quite happy if he manages not to put the tv through with the wiimote lol.
This will possibly sound strange to all of you but im actually looking forward to xmas myself this year because i have never had a go on the Wii yet but cant wait, i think im more excited than my son and will be gutted if he asks for an action man or something instead 2 days before.
going now to check out all this virtual console stuff im learning about now, oh do you have to pay for the web browser or is it still free.

thanks all, catch you later.

Hello, welcome to WiiChat. :) I've read this thing on Yahoo! about them, not having enough Wii's for Christmas? Hmm, did they change that? o_O Anyway, well.. you now, have to pay for the web browser. People who got the Nintendo Wii, before July.. got it for free.

sorry guys been away for a bit sitting beside my front door waiting for my free WII jackets to come, still waiting and i only moved to go to the toilet. Its been 9 days now and they promised i would have them by 10 working days ha ha ha only 7 hours to go.
isnt it strange but i was going to buy some jackets to go with my kids WII for xmas but its funny what the word FREE does to people so now out of sheer greed i wont buy any and probably end up with none for xmas.

oh well back to the front door for another 6h 45mins.

catch you all soon.

Back