Action Replay (in the box and how to?)

naruto_freak

~!naruto!~
Mar 4, 2007
I'm buying a ds and pokemond diamond (hate the show ,cards ,and the manga)
so there's a few thing I want to know about AR and Gameshark
1st witch one is better for strictly getting the pokemon you cant get conventionally
2ed what's in the box and how do you use copy past (for codes) on an AR

if any one of tease is most important it's the copy past thing thx for you're time and effort any and all info on this subject is welcome and will be greatly appreciated

ya i know i just want the ons i can only get at events cause i never go noting else and their are some people how support it

thx 4 the heads up thow :lol:

you can go onlinen witch the game..called WIFI...its pretty dam cool..

but yeah dont use hacked dude in battle...well you can if you liek i do and i reallydont give a ****..lol...

but have fun with the game dude!

ohhhh he means online multi player ohhhh i get it now and its not hacking cheating a little gust a nuge :lol: and ill beat every thing once then cheat so ya ... your on my side tho ive seen your post be for cheat on cheating lover cheat on :lol:

who cares..lol..

its pokemon...its a game...take the bestway out..hehe..

im evil i better stop for they jump on me and i will have to kick some pikachu ass

kk but do you use the trainers toolkit for the copy paste thing ???:worship:

Technically, I enjoy calling out hackers. They are not gamers, they are lamers. They couldn't play the game themselves and do it themselves.

What is the point of the event mon's? Going to the event. You're not "suppose" to be able to obtain them through other means. Not only that, Non-raised mon's are weak compared to legit mon's. Considering the training and the trainer, any legit mon can pwn anything fake any-day if it was raised well.

If you didn't understand the point of the game, then why even get into it? It is an RPG with depth, to a gamers eye, it is involving and can take a day away from you without you realizing it. Besides, just watching your careful training take affect is cool. Especially when you put it into use and pwn up on some lamers, like yourself.

Not only that, I am still a firm believer that the legendaries aren't all that great. Any mon has a chance against another one considering it is all about the stats, ev, training, types and of course weaknesses. Many times I have K.O'd a higher level mon with a lower one just because of the type-weakness gain. The EXP reward is worth it. I can level a 10-20 to 30-40 easily. Training them gains them strength, feeding it candy makes it a lazy, careless, weak, fatling that has no muscle.

Hacking it is just lame, besides you will eventually become known by name and usually publically humiliated if you hack and battle online while cheating or with cheats. Sure it is just a game but you're talking about other peoples money that is involved. People don't buy the game for someone to come along with cheats and ruin the online play for everyone. They buy it to have simple entertainment. Online use to mean that the entertainment could be "shared" with others. It doesn't seem to be so anymore. Now the fun has to be specific to only certain people(S) I guess. Sounds like the typical and all too common greedy, selfish, selfless, conceited spoiled child, to me.

well i like you points but i must say

ITS NOT HACKING!!..lol....

its not...its cheating....Ive out in over 200 hours before i used AR and All the Legeds i have are from other people

I don't care about your person achievements. My only point is that when you change a specific HEX code within the game so that the game allows you to do something it once restricted, that is hacking the game cartridge and you are obviously the "selfless" example I was speaking about. Not even being able to admit you "hack game cartridges" because you can't get something in the game.

Its like going through FF7 with infinite HP just because you didn't know to use lightning against the first mechanical boss. It is retarded. And you know what, the same thing with the disc. Using a gameshark to change a hex code to allow you to do something it restricted normally.

It is hacking, but not in a literal sense. You are not hacking the cartridge, you are using a "program cartridge" to hack it. I am not talking about any form of computer hacker/hacking, just the general action of changing the hexadecimal code within a retail game.

Really, it isn't even a program. It is a database of a collection of hex codes that the developers probably used within the game to debug the game before release and during development. That is generally what it is.

Back