action replay question

bluntslyd

WiiChat Member
Sep 1, 2006
anyone out here have an action replay game enhancer? I bought one today and the supid thing does not read on my cube. I returned it and got a new one and that one doesnt work either.....any tips?

Could u explain to me wut it is? Is it where u can replay anything that happens in a game or something? If so, that's awsome:drool:

Mario Famous said:
It won't work on the wii...completely different software
Wrong.

I couldn't believe it myself, but it works perfect with "Wind Waker" (the only game I tried it on). Now of course it will only work with GC games. This was a great surprise as I would have bet money that it wouldn't work. :)

ssbb_lover said:
Could u explain to me wut it is? Is it where u can replay anything that happens in a game or something? If so, that's awsome:drool:
Not trying to be an asshole, but google.com is your friend. It's not that tough of a task just to type "action replay gamecube" and search it.

Mr. Sam Pooka said:
Wrong.

I couldn't believe it myself, but it works perfect with "Wind Waker" (the only game I tried it on). Now of course it will only work with GC games. This was a great surprise as I would have bet money that it wouldn't work. :)

Wait...what AR are you talking about, the CD one? Note there are 2 types out there, so I would hold my tongue when spewing around the word Wrong.

Of coarse the CD AR would work since the Wii plays GC games exactly the way the origianl GC plays them.

Mario Famous said:
Wait...what AR are you talking about, the CD one? Note there are 2 types out there, so I would hold my tongue when spewing around the word Wrong.

Of coarse the CD AR would work since the Wii plays GC games exactly the way the origianl GC plays them.
There is no CD ONLY AR for the GC that I know of. But to clarify, I have the AR in slot 2 and load the AR CD as you would in the GC. Only difference is when it tells you to lift the lid, just hit the eject button. :)

Last edited:
Okay, can someone PLEASE varify? I have been wanting to get a GC AR but if it wont work on the Wii than I wont. Way too many mixed results. I want a hard answer: Does the Memory Card type AR work on a Wii when playing a GC game? Thanks

I have one but for some reason it doesnt work with my wii(Well i've only tried with MP2 and MP2echos but still)

Back