Activision announces replacement disc for GH3

Yay so is this why there have been so little GH:3 games or is it just they're just real popular?

finally it gets fixed
hopefully these discs will have the boss battle music available for play the way the other versions got for free

EPIC WIN!

Thank-you for finally fixing the game activision

I take my hat off to you.

Haha im quite happy now about this

Does anyone know if we'd have to send our GHIII game discs away to get a replacement or could I just go to some store and make the swap?

I just got an email from Activision saying the same thing. I havent even bought Guitar Hero 3 yet but i wanted to make sure the sound problem would be resolved before i did, so now it looks like i'll be getting it as soon as the new disks are out. :)

We recently became aware that some consumers have not been able to enjoy the full audio output in the Nintendo Wii version of Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock. We are currently working with Nintendo and are planning to issue an improved audio experience in future versions of the game. We expect to have re-mastered discs available by early 2008 and we will be offering consumers replacement discs at no cost once they become available

If you already have Guitar Hero 3 then i expect you will have to send your disk to Nintendo or Activision for replacement, the same as you would a faulty disk.

Last edited:
Back