Wii_BrEnDo2007

Gran Turismo
Jan 3, 2007
Ecosse
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
so has anyone got days of ruin/dark conflict. I love it it is awesome

anyway so just discuss the game right here

I have it :p. I love the advance wars series, played from the first one up to now.

Anyways i got the new one days of ruin on tuesday and omg it was amazing got addicted playing it(which may i say so nearly made me forget to finish of my uni essay assignment which was due thurs XD) Anyways it was awesome, i think the story lines pretty okish, aint finished the game yet, only on errr chapter 21 or so (which ever one is the one where you gottta defeat that admirl siggmundo or whatever in 30 days to stop missle launchs) been getting S ranks and A ranks in chapters so far :p and only mission i had to do a couple of times to finish it was the icey escape one.

Anyways how about you?

I purchased this game on release, and I have to say that I am not disappointed. It looks and plays much better than Dual Strike and the online mode is an added bonus.

neveragain said:
Im either going to get this or Revenant wings.
not sure they both look awesome.

revenant wings??? whats that?

Guys advance wars days of ruin is a really good game, though i gotta say i dont think many people are online to play random matchs, i played yesterday once out of the 5 times i tried to connect to a new game

Back