The Future of the DS

JAKE196

Cogito Ergo Sum
Sep 21, 2007
Williamsburg, VA (U.S.A.)
hellooo everybody!

anyway I've been thinking, what franchises have Nintendo not made a game for on the DS yet? I can't think of any. . .

Seriously it got zelda, metroid, starfox, kirby, Mario Kart, Mario sidescroller, mario 3d, advance wars, animal crossing, yoshi, custom robo, etc. etc.

The only franchises I can think of that Nintendo hasn't made a wii or DS game out of is F-Zero and pikmen (if thats a franchise)

So what do you think Nintendo will make next for the DS?

since they announced they have no plans for a new handheld coming soon they gotta keep it goin.

The only game I'm looking forward to is Advance Wars Days of Ruin and even that looks depressing. :lol:

Do you think the DS will be able to last another year or more?

Anyway I love my DS Phat and it's a little worn out so think I'm gonna get a Lite, just hope I'll have some new games to choose from.

honestly nintendo needs to step up and create some new franchises. although project hammer was canned for wii i could see stylus control working on DS. dont get me wrong i love my regular nintendo series(es) but since most third party games are crap, i'd love to see something new with the polish and dedication nintendo is known for.

EDIT: i meant 3rd party games are crap for wii, but my statement still stands either way

samXcor3 said:
honestly nintendo needs to step up and create some new franchises. although project hammer was canned for wii i could see stylus control working on DS. dont get me wrong i love my regular nintendo series(es) but since most third party games are crap, i'd love to see something new with the polish and dedication nintendo is known for.

EDIT: i meant 3rd party games are crap for wii, but my statement still stands either way
yeah nintendo prbly should think up some more franchises. An fps one maybe? (I'm told Metroid is FPA, and I know hunters wasn't that great)

Back