DS Lite Colors

JAKE196

Cogito Ergo Sum
Sep 21, 2007
Williamsburg, VA (U.S.A.)
I'm thinking about selling my worn out DS Phat and getting a lite for Christmas, What colors are there now? All I know is black and white.

Also how much do you think i could get on ebay for the old DS and Custom Robo Arena? I saw a used DS phat going for $40 so i figure i could get $50 for the phat and a game.

JAKE196 said:
I'm thinking about selling my worn out DS Phat and getting a lite for Christmas, What colors are there now? All I know is black and white.

Also how much do you think i could get on ebay for the old DS and Custom Robo Arena? I saw a used DS phat going for $40 so i figure i could get $50 for the phat and a game.
you can also get pink and the red and black, pure black. If those colors don't do it for you you can always get a new cover at skinit.com or some other decal service.
As far as resale value. I traded in my old DS for a DS lite a few months ago at Gamestop and they gave me $40.00 credit towards a new unit. To do the trade in you need the unit with the serial number bar code on the back intact, the stylus and charger.

Hope this helps.

Dr. Mom

Dr. Mom said:
you can also get pink and the red and black, pure black. If those colors don't do it for you you can always get a new cover at skinit.com or some other decal service.
As far as resale value. I traded in my old DS for a DS lite a few months ago at Gamestop and they gave me $40.00 credit towards a new unit. To do the trade in you need the unit with the serial number bar code on the back intact, the stylus and charger.

Hope this helps.

Dr. Mom
thanx, I think I'll try to sell it on ebay first, hmmm. . . might get black or red.

There is Salmon which is Pink! There are also light blue ones which look kinda like Cyan, may appear kinda girly lol.

I can't decide between black, and white w/ this skin!
which one should I get?

dsl-chill-500.jpg

ds-lite_black.jpg

I borrowed a black ds from my friend it's pretty sleek, but that skin looks awesome. . . .

DRMARIO said:
You can always import from Japan. They have Two shades of blue.
That's what I did..Although I payed a ridiculous amount for mine. I had it shipped over in the March that it was released in Japan..About £300 it cost me all in all..Around $600.
. . . .well i ain't payin that much, see my previous post i think i'm gonna get one of those.

theres a green zelda edition, comes w/zelda PH. for 150.

and theres also the brain age 2 DS thats available without the pack-in game. (almost got that one myself, but went with black-it shows finger prints too easily though wich was my main annoyance with my old PSP)

plus pink/white of course.

Ya my L button has stopped working on my DS again and I don't think I can fix it. I'm planning on either getting that Zelda DS or the buy 2 wii games get 1 free deal. I'm not sure what to do, the clock is ticking. Suggestions? :scared:

Back