How much for a DS Phat?

esabourin

WiiChat Member
Nov 18, 2006
I'm been thinking about upgrading to a DS Lite for a while and now im finnally gunna do it. I currently have a Red DS Phat, How much do you think i'll get in cash or credit from a typical microplay, ebgames or gamestop? Please make sure you include what currency, thanks i don't want them to rip me off. (I don't have the strap anymore) and it's in ok condition. I've had it for a year.

Thanks!

the original DS. Not the Lite thats just another name for it. Its known as DS phat or DS Classic

esabourin said:
I'm been thinking about upgrading to a DS Lite for a while and now im finnally gunna do it. I currently have a Red DS Phat, How much do you think i'll get in cash or credit from a typical microplay, ebgames or gamestop? Please make sure you include what currency, thanks i don't want them to rip me off. (I don't have the strap anymore) and it's in ok condition. I've had it for a year.

Thanks!

Yea I'm thinking about doing the same thing

If i were you guys i would wait, i read a few things recently saying that another DS with bigger screens is in the works.

Now THAT's gonna piss me off. God, must they make us buy 100 versions of every handheld? (Sigh...) okay, okay, I'll get it. I can't help it. I'll trade my DS Lite in for probably 20 bucks in a year or so, and I'll have to drop 100 on the "DS Wide Screen Deluxe" or some gay crap.

Thats life and business mate companies have been doing it for years, there isnt much littles consumers such as ourselves can do about it.

Back