What?! Gamestop Wants How Much?!

chuccck

Wii Fitness Age: 22
Jan 16, 2008
Memphis
Wii Online Code
2295-5812-4746-3096
Stop me if this has been said already...

I was in my local gamestop today buying Zack & Wiki and Mario Galaxy (i know, LONG WEEKEND) when I stumbled upon the used game section. Taking a gander at the Wii section I spotted on the bottom shelf a used copy of Wii Play... FOR $30!!! WHAT?!?!?!?

We all know the package costs $50, which includes a $40 remote. How can they get away with selling it for $30! I asked the guy if he was serious or if it was some kind of mistake, he says nope, people will pay. Then I asked him how much can I sell you my Wii Play disc for??? He goes, 10 bucks store credit. Ridiculous!

I can understand the few people out there who bought 4 remotes before the wii play came out, but please, don't spend $30 on Wii Play! Zack & Wiki (from the little I have played already and what I have read) is much more fun, will teach you more about the remote, AND encourage more 3rd party developers to create games for the Wii!!~!

Dorkfish said:
Gamestop is always a ripoff when you sell games, but i do it anyway cuz ebay has scammers and they blow.

Ah, that's what feedback is for. Go eBay, you'll get so much more.

manufan15 said:
Ah, that's what feedback is for. Go eBay, you'll get so much more.

I dont really care ttytt, last time i went to Gamestop i got 83 bucks for 4 wii games, im fine with that, got what i wanted. I dont really mind money at the money, its not like i dont have any or anything.../sarcasm

One time I saw a black guy and a white guy went to sell their games and they had the same amount of games and the white guy got $80 and the black guy got $30!

Yeah gamestop is bad but I have never seen them sell a used game for what is technically its retail price ($10)

yeah...i sold my cod3 to gamestop for a whopping FIVE DOLLARS :yikes:

...only to realize that the used copy they had on the shelf was listed at 30

and it's not like you're getting a deal off used games either....

a used twilight princess still runs for 45 bucks, and it's already been a year. sheesh.

Back