Hey guys I havent really played my Wii for 2 weeks lol

Games wise I have

Zack and Wiki
Mario Galaxy
Metroid Prime 3
Red Steel
Resi Evil 4
My Sims

The Wii seems to be collecting dust as we speak I'm going to pick up No More Heros but i'm more than likely also going to purchase a playstation 3 as it seems like that console if finally getting off the ground and it will satisfy the hardcore needs.

Should I sell the Wii? I'm not much of a smash bros fan

Why do people come here and ask if they should sell their wii?? Can't they make their own decisions? If you don't like it get rid of it!

What do they want us to say? "Please no don't sell the Wii, we can't go on if you don't own one!!!!!"

Go where the fun is for you man. If its not wii, then it isn't wii. For many it is, but not everyone.

I'm almost certain that you haven't beaten all those games yet. Give Medal of Honor Heroes 2 a rent. Maybe that will help.

Up to you really, id rent a few games here or there to see if it can re-kindle the flame. Or go back on Metroid or SMG.

i would wait. if youre going to buy a ps3, go ahead, but dont sell your wii and regret it when the wii hits its high point during 2009 and 2010.

why does someone come on here saying "i wanna sell my wii" should we say "no don't" its the person's decion to sell it or not, they shouldn't ask us, it might be even more popular or better or more games in '09 or 2010 or 2011 or in the near future.

thas is absolutely right.

why sell your wii now when it's most promising titles haven't been released yet?

wow thats the spirit....sell your wii 2 weeks before the beat game of all time is released....wow smart people.

AoWFraggit said:
thas is absolutely right.

why sell your wii now when it's most promising titles haven't been released yet?

What are it's most promising titles coming out in 09-10??

Back