Feb 15, 2007
Now before you say mario kart or smash bros I'm not a big fan of these titles

My Wii collection currently consists of

Mario Galaxy
Metroid Prime 3
Zelda Twilight Princess
Resi Evil 4
Zack and Wiki
My Sims ( ex g/f bought this personally I think it's a pile of ass )
Red Steel ( Horrendous game might I add! )
Wii Sports

Gamecube

Skies Of Arcadia Legends
Metroid Prime 2
Resident evil remake
Tony Hawks underground 1

Now 2008 for me is looking pretty shitty to be honest where are the adult orientated games?

Apart from No More Heroes and Disaster day of crisis it's looking pretty dull

Anyone interested in buying my wii? lol

Capcom need to sort it out aswell forget zero bring us resi evil 5 for christs sakes!

It's all well that Nintendo are getting on top of things again but they seriously need to stop bringing out casual crap and stop milking there franchises and give us something fresh!

A PS3 is on the cards it seems!

here's a shocker:
you can't please all the people all the time. :)

now this is not a smartaleck comment to begin a online fight.

chin up... there are PS3 owners that may feel that Nintendo is on the cards. i bet the number of happy wii owners outnumbers the unhappy ones by a land slide.

we just happen to see people post in wiichat to vent... how lame would wiichat be if the thousands of happy customers wrote threads like:

YAY I LOVE MY WII, HOW ABOUT YOU?

Call of duty five is coming out the godfathers already out . Maybe you should rent games before you buy so can avoid crap like this:yesnod:

Well...right now, you have all the decent titles that are out now. Wait, a couple months for more games.

ally_uk said:
Now before you say mario kart or smash bros I'm not a big fan of these titles

My Wii collection currently consists of

Mario Galaxy
Metroid Prime 3
Zelda Twilight Princess
Resi Evil 4
Zack and Wiki
My Sims ( ex g/f bought this personally I think it's a pile of ass )
Red Steel ( Horrendous game might I add! )
Wii Sports

Gamecube

Skies Of Arcadia Legends
Metroid Prime 2
Resident evil remake
Tony Hawks underground 1

Now 2008 for me is looking pretty shitty to be honest where are the adult orientated games?

Apart from No More Heroes and Disaster day of crisis it's looking pretty dull

Anyone interested in buying my wii? lol

Capcom need to sort it out aswell forget zero bring us resi evil 5 for christs sakes!

It's all well that Nintendo are getting on top of things again but they seriously need to stop bringing out casual crap and stop milking there franchises and give us something fresh!

A PS3 is on the cards it seems!

I pretty much agree to a point.

I've looked over IGN's Wii release dates, and there are very few upcoming releases that interest me. FF I'll probably buy, and Baroque is looking good so far, but I'll have to see what the previews are like when the release date gets closer. I'm hoping there are games in production for the Wii that haven't been named yet, and that they appeal to me.

On a side note, I've also been debating on whether to buy a PS3 or not, since BD has won the HD war, and I'm due for a new TV sometime within the next two years.

the key to avoid crap on wii is to look for any minigame, movie tie in/anyhing made by data designer. try to buy games made by nintendo as they are the best. also some developers also make good wii games but only some. like capcom, EA, and other major name. then check out godfather. it has made a brilliant use of wiimote and nunchuck. strangling someone has never been so easier. also check out manhunt 2. it will satisfy your craving for gore.

Call of duty 5 is going to be on wii? are you serious? Control wise it'll kick ass but graphics wise it will suck majorly!

I'll probs end up getting PS3 to satify my hardcore gaming needs I am 23 years old btw and kinda getting tired of playing games like mario kart and mario party and mario shopping and mario does dallas lol

I'l keep the wii probs get a PS3 with Assasins Creed, Drakes Fortune and COD4 to start off with.

ally_uk said:
Call of duty 5 is going to be on wii? are you serious? Control wise it'll kick ass but graphics wise it will suck majorly!

I'll probs end up getting PS3 to satify my hardcore gaming needs I am 23 years old btw and kinda getting tired of playing games like mario kart and mario party and mario shopping and mario does dallas lol

I'l keep the wii probs get a PS3 with Assasins Creed, Drakes Fortune and COD4 to start off with.

yeah only if they try then they can make controls good. it wont be too bad graphically i hope.

Yeah but we all know 3rd party dvelopers for nintendo are lazy we're more than likely end up with a rehased psp version of cod5 lol

If developers took the time to utilize the most of the Wii and unlocked the consoles potential then things would be alot better.

But it seems companies are churning out shitware left right and centre it's going to effect nintendos reputation in the end.

ally_uk said:
Yeah but we all know 3rd party dvelopers for nintendo are lazy we're more than likely end up with a rehased psp version of cod5 lol

If developers took the time to utilize the most of the Wii and unlocked the consoles potential then things would be alot better.

But it seems companies are churning out shitware left right and centre it's going to effect nintendos reputation in the end.

well a port of a psp game isnt all bad if u look at medal of honor heroes 2. u are right. there is a lot of shitware on the wii and ninty doesnt care.:mad5:

ye i no how you feel, im keeping the wii as my first console but going to get a 360 over a ps3 as price, even thoghu i want ps3 more but there is still some good games to come out and i think the next nintendo console be better, its still the game cube with more support and 80% of that support is b/s.

up to you if you sell your wii,

COD5 is coming to the Wii, and Rainbox (7?) vegas is coming out, whatever its called, is the 7 at the end or what? lol.

And dont forget about Sadness. how can you complain about 2008 when it started 2 months ago?

And BTW, the PS3's lineup looks crap to me IMO. Same old crap dished out from last year, (and 10 years ago) with minor improvements and better graphics? Same for the 360.

Fillieto said:
COD5 is coming to the Wii, and Rainbox (7?) vegas is coming out, whatever its called, is the 7 at the end or what? lol.

And dont forget about Sadness. how can you complain about 2008 when it started 2 months ago?

And BTW, the PS3's lineup looks crap to me IMO. Same old crap dished out from last year, (and 10 years ago) with minor improvements and better graphics? Same for the 360.

its rainbow six vegas 2 and its all about sequels nowadays.

How can you say PS3 and 360 lineup looks like crap yet you think CoD5 and Rainbow Six Vegas coming to the Wii is great...

R6V is already on 360/PS3 and CoD5 is gonna be on those too.

MGS4 and Gran Turismo 5 is not good? Too Human, Fable 2, Ninja Gaiden 2, and Gears 2 not good?

No one even knows anything about Sadness except its a Survival Horror in black and white that COULD come out in the end of this year (extremely unlikely) and they dont even have a damn publisher yet.

Wii has SSBB and MK coming, if you don't like those games then Wii has nothing to offer you right now. Any other game already announced for Wii this year is mediocre trash. Even CoD5 will be medicore on the 360/PS3 and it will only be worse on the Wii.

Last edited:
Back