Upcoming And Released Titles

Ncaa 2007?

Wizrdspike said:
Does anybody know if they are going to release a NCAA College Football 07 game?

I too would like to know...this is one game that I love, and would really be disappointed if they didnt have it.

why do they keep making Gundam games? They're always terrible. Hell yeah to Bomberman and MP8. Should both be internet ready so i could own around everyone around the world instead of just my friends. but won't be

NuFLo said:
I know a FPS called Pandora will be comin out on wii, probably in about 2 years time.

is this the "halo killer" everyone keeps wanting?(maybe not everyone but a lot of people)

Wizrdspike said:
I've been looking online everywhere to see if EA is going 2 release NCAA Football 07 on the wii. I don't see why they wouldn't since they released NFL 07 on the wii, but I can't find anywhere where it says that they are going to release it. Can anybody find anything different on that situation?

Well, I think since the season is over, they would just wait to release 2008. I guess they got Madden in just under the gun, or just wanted to have it as a release. I am not sure how far into the season EA usually releases the games. (I haven't bought a Madden/NCAA game in a long time until Madden for Wii)

BUT, my roomate is a huge Madden fan. (I got him hooked on the Wii one, he refused to play, and only played XBOX. Once I got him to play once, he never plays the XBOX one anymore.) Anyway, I remember him saying that this is the last year of the Madden franchise for video games. I think he said that Sony Sports is taking over or something. I don't know how this would effect the NCAA games, but maybe it would be the last year for them too.?.??...

I looked for info saying that EA wouldn't be doing the games anymore, but couldn't find any. I don't know where he got his info from, but he seemed to be pretty confident.

Here is the closest thing I could find. It is an article from August 2006.

Electronic Arts Widens Loss to $81 Million
From the Associated Press
August 2, 2006

Electronic Arts Inc., the world's biggest video game publisher, posted a wider net loss for its fiscal first quarter amid an industrywide sales slump but beat expectations driven by strong sales of certain titles.

For the three months ended June 30, Electronic Arts said it lost $81 million, or 26 cents a share, compared with $58 million, or 19 cents, a year earlier.

The Redwood City-based company said revenue climbed 13% to $413 million, from $365 million a year earlier, driven primarily from sales of its latest versions of its "FIFA World Cup," "Battlefield 2," "Need for Speed," "The Sims," and "Fight Night" titles.

Shares of EA closed at $46.52, down 59 cents, and then gained $2.48 in extended trading after it released its results.

It mentions the selling of some of their games. I realize that Madden is a huge game for them, so I could imagine that it would be hard for them to sell it, but maybe they got a huge offer.??

Okay, scratch all that!!!! I just found this article

link

It says that EA has the rights to all NFL player names for a long time.....

Dial back to last December. EA stunned the gaming industry when it paid a reported $400 million to the National Football League for exclusive rights to include the NFL players, sights and sounds that enliven the "Madden" games. The deal essentially means rivals such as Microsoft, Midway, Sony and Take-Two Interactive Software are shut out of NFL football.

A month later, EA went on to sign a similar, 15-year exclusive contract with ESPN that was worth a reported $800 million. For sports fans keeping score, that's $1.2 billion in two months to lock up rights with two of the best-known names in sports.

Maybe I was mistaken, and he was actually saying that this would be the last year for any Sony football games.

WOW long post. Maybe I should have started a thread. Maybe nobody would care about this??? I guess I still never figured out if there will be an NCAA game.

You idiots Guitar Hero is coming out for the Wii! it's in development and will be out in early 2008

Axtlar said:
You idiots Guitar Hero is coming out for the Wii! it's in development and will be out in early 2008

link, artical, anything? please refrain from calling people idiots when there is nothing on the red octane site about it. the only thing remotely creditible i found with google was this on ign http://wii.ign.com/articles/733/733721p1.html , which is a 5 month old artical saying "it is in Activision's best interest to be platform agnostic and to ship as many versions as possible.".

Currently, there is no Wii Guitar Hero in development. I'm not saying they're wont be, there probably will. But I wouldn't expect it until the next GH game comes out.

oh, and the list in this thread is bogus and has unconfirmed games and left out huge games like SMG and SSBB... but i noticed this thread was from a month ago.

prodigy said:
found out the wii is sold out everywhere in new jersey

which suks

thats awesome !!!
it makes you want it even more!!

hehehhehehheh but hope you get your wii soon

Back