upcoming Wii Games list

I'm way interested in the new Star Wars... wowzas. I need it.

From the LucasArts site:

Availability: November 2007
Platforms & Developers:
Next-Generation Consoles
(LucasArts)

PlayStation 2, PSP
(Krome Studios)

Nintendo DS
(n-Space, Inc.)
ESRB: RP

---So one can assume that the Wii counts as NextGen right?

Axtlar said:
The Wii just like Xbox 360 and PS3 is current-gen

i know, i was just saying that for some reason lucas arts isnt bringing this game to all next gen consoles, just the 360 and ps3

who knows why...

nic7 said:
i know, i was just saying that for some reason lucas arts isnt bringing this game to all next gen consoles, just the 360 and ps3

who knows why...

Maybe because he is working for an exclusive Star Wars game for the Wii..I don't know

- During a technical demonstration for an unnamed Xbox 360 and PS3 Star Wars title, LucasArts made note to announce high interest in creating a Wii title in the Star Wars universe, with lightsaber battles in mind.

At the end of the demonstration questions were raised about the possibility of such a game, garnering knowing smiles from the room of LucasArts employees. Comments of "We are looking into it" were heard from members of their staff as ideas for the game were discussed among the people in the room.

The company has made no official announcements about any planned Wii titles -- there are no LucasArts Wii titles at E3 -- but we anxiously await any information from LucasArts on what promises to be a very compelling game concept.

Source: IGN

You see guys? I told you he was working on an exclusive Star Wars Wii title

Back