Wii in danger of repeating the Gamecube?

Some Wii games are bad, yes.
However I don't play the casual games, I play the games that are not full of mini-games and etc., and numerous times I have said they need to get rid of them or make less of them. Which to me it seems they are doing next year, as I have said so many times already. It takes time to make good games, and we should expect to see some really good ones in the latter or middle part of 08.

And at least the non casual games Nintendo dishes out don't get beaten in 6 hours like some of those in the 360 and Ps3, but I guess you'll argue that its made up with the online on them, but still. You surely can't have fun playing a short campaign on a game right, no matter how good the online and what not.

Also I never exactly said they were doing to much of it Yungblood (although they are), I was just saying your always saying Nintendo has too many casual games, which made my point of the 360 and Ps3 not appealing to the casual gamer as much as the Wii does, thats what I was saying with that one.

Something else related to games next year, Project Hammer may not be in face axed as earlier mentioned. Many reports in Magazines and various other things are talking about future Wii games etc., so maybe the developer picked it back up, fingers crossed on that one, it looked promising.

Never played a game on 360 that is only 6 hours. But I did hear King kong was very short, I think I heard its like 6-8 hours. But thats also on every other platform.

There's a few games I might get in the future. No More Hereos if it gets a decent rating at Game Informer, or atleast a 75 at Metacritic, maybe only 70. Sadness for sure if it looks good once I see some screenies. Mario Kart if I hear controls are good. Bully, thats gonna be good. Brothers in Arms if its not on Xbox. Disaster: Day of Crisis if it gets good reviews. SSBB is coming out, but I was never really liked Melee to much so ill skip it.

But still the 3rd party games are no where near the competitors.

T3kNi9e said:
Never played a game on 360 that is only 6 hours. But I did hear King kong was very short, I think I heard its like 6-8 hours. But thats also on every other platform.

There's a few games I might get in the future. No More Hereos if it gets a decent rating at Game Informer, or atleast a 75 at Metacritic, maybe only 70. Sadness for sure if it looks good once I see some screenies. Mario Kart if I hear controls are good. Bully, thats gonna be good. Brothers in Arms if its not on Xbox. Disaster: Day of Crisis if it gets good reviews. SSBB is coming out, but I was never really liked Melee to much so ill skip it.

But still the 3rd party games are no where near the competitors.

Well I have heard of the 6 hour thing on various forums, game sites and mags etc. 6-10 hours at least, which seems pretty bad.

If you want to get an in depth preview on No More Heroes, Nintendo Power has a solid 5 page section on the game, it looks really good.

T3kNi9e said:
Red: Thats saying most of there software sales are coming from games being attached. You basically dont have a choice. And your probably right, I could have mentioned I was speaking of PS2 also.

Logan: Thats sales from both DS and Wii both together. Also it was during the time Wii was selling at its peak.

Bliss: Thats going by hardware specs. Thats just like when PS3 claimes to be stronger than Xbox. By hard specs its true, but when it comes to comparing the games, it becomes obvious xbox runs alot better with the same graphics. If Wii hardware was actually good, then you would atleast see games look as good as God of War.

A_closer_look_at_God_of_War_II.jpg

There isnt a single Gamecube game out there that has did that, or even Wii for that matter. This is just like PS3 saying its better, but so far xbox older system vs ps3 newer system, they look the same. Doing is believing and Wii or Gamecube has yet to do that. Zelda/SMG/MP3 are Wii's best looking game, yet not even close to God of War (No. 1) caliber.

when did god of war come out? 6 years after ps2 release right? it took developers 6 years to make good graphics on ps2. it took wii only one year

Mmm, no thanks Wii :p If im gonna get an in depth review on a Wii game Nintendo Power is the last on my list. Any magazine thats made by a certain console is never a trust worthy source, they do anything to make there games seem good.

Playstation people should never count on PSM (Playstation Magazine) for game info, same with Xbox and OXM (Official Xbox Magazine)

Right now im just reading things that I see and waiting for GameInformer to review it.

no more heroes got 35/40 form a japan review(it on wiki)

but ye wii get some games coming out and i bet there others that no one knows about

Back