Not open for further replies.

CantGetAWii

WiiChat Member
Dec 22, 2006
WiiChat
Wii Online Code
3099-0319-5478-2979
Wii Are In A League Of Our Own​

Now, the Wii has had a lot of good games come out so far in its console life (Zelda Twilight Princess, Metroid Prime 3 Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy) and is set to have a whole slew of great games this year (Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Mario Kart, Disaster Day Of Crisis, Animal Crossing Wii, Bully etc.) and the years to follow (Sadness?..StarFox Wii?).

What I don't like to see though is people constantly ragging on Wii games and Nintendo games in general. You don't like the new direction Super Smash Bros. Brawl game is going, Mario Kart isn't exciting anymore, this game looks bad etc., well so what? Every console has their own different series', and take their own directions. If those said directions don't appeal to you thats fine, sell your Wii/buy another system. We don't need to constantly hear about complaints.

Nintendo Games​

So Nintendo games nowadays are not cutting it? The thing is, they are still. Maybe the games don't appeal to you, and like I said thats alright. But rather than complain tirelessly over it sell your Wii or buy something else. It doesn't really matter if you don't like the Wii games out now, but for everyone one person who doesn't like them.. a whole bunch more do. What I am saying is, they are still making money off their games, and will continue to do what is giving them success. If the software lineup doesn't look good for this year and the ones after it, then let it be an indication for you to find something new.

Stop with the overhauling of complaints and trying to compare systems and games with one another. Nintendo will never be a mirror image of the Ps3 and 360 in terms of visuals and power, and we all know that. Let each console do their own thing and choose the one that appeals to you the most. Sorry you regret buying your Wii, but again with the people disliking the Wii games the same is with the Wii in general. You regret buying your Wii, but 19 million people around the world don't.

Third Party Support​

Wii's third party was weak early in its life, with all the rushed quick cash games we saw. However since then, developers have realized their mistakes and have promised to take their time with future projects after seeing the potential the Wii has shown them. Expect those games to appear near the end of this year and into 2009 as games take time to develop.

Gamecube had weak third party support due third party games not selling well. Because of this developers were no doubt very careful with the Wii and simply made Wii out to be a fad and saw it becoming the next Gamecube. This also leads to more comparisons with people which really lead to nowhere. 360 has good third party support..okay, thats because those games sold well on the Xbox. Ps3 has good third party support, again those games sold well on the Ps2.

And now Wii has weak third party support..thats because the third party games on Gamecube didn't sell well. With the Wii set to pass the Gamecube in overall console sales soon, you can be sure more developers are watching as the Wii attempts to continue its success and stay on top of the competition.

Srry but i don't see the purpose of this thread i mean i havnt heard of many people bitching about nintendo games with serious arguments anyway...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back