Games

krnk123

WiiChat Member
Nov 19, 2006
Does anyone know if Nintendo or a third party developer will make a must have game for the wii, such as the halo for the 360? I'm afraid that the wii will just be like the gamecube.

yeah. the wii needs a killer app like..... sneak king! go x360! the wii isnt anything until we have fast food based games!

doug52 said:
yeah. the wii needs a killer app like..... sneak king! go x360! the wii isnt anything until we have fast food based games!
lmao would you like fries with that?

RonsonLambert said:
HA10 3 DA OWNZ3RES MANG1!!!!1!1!1oneeleven@@@!!!!21

You = Dumbass.

no what i meant was a game that is the equivalent to halo for xbox wow who wouldn't know the halo is only for xbox and pc

so i guess no one can really guess what games are coming out for the wii

i guess i ddin't word that right what i meant was like no one really knows about any rumors of a must have game for wii

krnk123 said:
no what i meant was a game that is the equivalent to halo for xbox wow who wouldn't know the halo is only for xbox and pc

Have you ever played a zelda, metroid, mario + kart game in your life?!?!?!?!?

lol - poor guy...but really, besides the Nintendo classics, we don't know yet. As far as I know, there haven't been any Wii-exclusive games announced that seem to take the industry by storm. There was a ton of hype about Red Steel pre-launch, but once some bad reviews came in, that didn't last too long.

Maybe future Red Steels? Maybe a completely different type of game? No one knows yet.

Back