IGN Matt BLOG: Nintendo Media Summit

Wiitime

the guy below- HES BACK!!
Oct 15, 2006
Wii Online Code
1405-1695-6567-5492
http://blogs.ign.com/Matt-IGN/

Like we knew, they cant say anything. And they didnt talk about the games we wanted ( assuming SSBB,SMG,MP3)... He did say they have good stuff on Non-first party games.. I hope its Madden 08 and THE BIGS( please say it will have online).. We know Madden will!

Back From Seattle
I think everybody's well aware that Nintendo held a games event in Seattle this week. I got back late, late last night and have since then been playing Mario Party 8 and My Word Coach on Wii and DS so that I can prep future coverage. We were initially embargoed on everything we saw at the event, including third party titles, but Nintendo suddenly said we could publish write-ups and media for the third party stuff, which is why it all went up yesterday. We're still waiting to roll with the first party stuff. It's coming soon, but don't get your hopes up for any megatons. Online press were, very unfortunately, not allowed access to the game you all really want to know about. I cried, but it didn't help.
On Friday, we will have some good coverage of a non-first party game that you should probably start getting excited about, if you haven't already. So stay tuned for that.

Back