No more heroes final verdict!!!

As far as third party games go this isn't the first good one, it may be one of the highest reviewed except by IGN. There have been several decent if not very good third party titles.

RE4
MOH:H2
SSX Blur
Zak and Wiki
Godfather
Scarface

Granted not everyone will like all of those titles but they were all good games and fun to play. I am surprised that IGN gave it a lower score than Gamespot that almost never happens and with that in mind I would have to play the game myself and hear some more reader reviews to form an honest opinion. I think in time though we will see more and more effort put forth by third party developers, someone just has to show them that it can be done and they can be successful in making quality titles and that running crap through the Wii mill (although it will make you money) will not guarantee you satisfied consumers.

On a side note, for all you idiots out there that post and can barely read or write, there is a spell check when posting, don't write how you talk, it doesn't make you look cool, it only confirms the fact the the US is ever faster falling further and further behind the rest of the world in the education of it's youth. Before you post learn to read and write, people that can read and write coherently are more listened to than uneducated twits.

ElronMac said:
As far as third party games go this isn't the first good one, it may be one of the highest reviewed except by IGN. There have been several decent if not very good third party titles.

RE4
MOH:H2
SSX Blur
Zak and Wiki
Godfather
Scarface

Granted not everyone will like all of those titles but they were all good games and fun to play. I am surprised that IGN gave it a lower score than Gamespot that almost never happens and with that in mind I would have to play the game myself and hear some more reader reviews to form an honest opinion. I think in time though we will see more and more effort put forth by third party developers, someone just has to show them that it can be done and they can be successful in making quality titles and that running crap through the Wii mill (although it will make you money) will not guarantee you satisfied consumers.

On a side note, for all you idiots out there that post and can barely read or write, there is a spell check when posting, don't write how you talk, it doesn't make you look cool, it only confirms the fact the the US is ever faster falling further and further behind the rest of the world in the education of it's youth. Before you post learn to read and write, people that can read and write coherently are more listened to than uneducated twits.
Maybe we're just lazy.

And maybe this is a forum, not school or a job which involves writing.

And that is the problem with the youth today. You sit in your comfortable worlds expecting the world to give you everything, yet you have no desire or will to earn anything. And yes I do know what I am talking about, I have been a business owner for over 20 years and I have watched the decline of youth and there ability to perform at a job. Ten years ago I could hire someone out of high school and they would earn there paycheck. Today if I hire someone in that age range I will be lucky if they show up on time, let alone actually perform any work. I am not sure what went wrong, if it's the parents or the children, what I do know is that the youth of today are entitled to nothing contrary to what they believe. You have to earn a place in this world, not have it given to you.

And brigipson sorry for hijacking your thread.

ElronMac said:
And that is the problem with the youth today. You sit in your comfortable worlds expecting the world to give you everything, yet you have no desire or will to earn anything. And yes I do know what I am talking about, I have been a business owner for over 20 years and I have watched the decline of youth and there ability to perform at a job. Ten years ago I could hire someone out of high school and they would earn there paycheck. Today if I hire someone in that age range I will be lucky if they show up on time, let alone actually perform any work. I am not sure what went wrong, if it's the parents or the children, what I do know is that the youth of today are entitled to nothing contrary to what they believe. You have to earn a place in this world, not have it given to you.

Just from looking at the word your mispelled (a very easy word), it is hard to believe what you are saying when you tried to scold us for using poor language.

Would you like to come back to school with me, sir?

T3kNi9e said:
Thats the biggest bunch of bullshit I ever heard. Seriously stop posting now.

This is like the only time EVAH im gonna agree with you, but yeah...that there bullshit is bullshit

ElronMac said:

WHOA!!!! Does the old folks home you live in actually let you ppl go on the internet??? PO SHIZZLE DAS CRAZUH

But back on topic, last time i looked it had an 87.w/e avg, which is pretty solid. I think it will end up at around an 88.

Last edited:
actually i was joking around bud. easy does it gramps. i actually have a college degree from a reputable school and have a good job. You need to take the internet a little less seriously. Especially a video game forum, if we were in a proper grammar and spelling forum it would be a different story, but even then you'd get yelled at for your misused "there/their/they're"

kyle

ElronMac said:

First I want to ask your self what type of work they are doing then I will ask you what is the pay. Most kids are not the mill town type any more. We where told to go to college and in doing so the public told us to go beyond what your parents did yet not many places are like NYC or San Fransisco.

More and more today people are getting feed up with getting stuck in a dead end job. If given the real chance to actually make better pay at some thing they find useful or in some way more in line with how they think then most young people do it.

Also too business owners always feel the need to under pay people instead of growing their business and actually pay people what they are worth.

If you are some how in sales why are you not harvesting the potential linux guys around you? You have to pay attention to your work force and find out what they are good at. I don't want to tell you how to run your business yet unless you own the town in which your company is located then you must find away to attract the type of workers you want. You are not just saleing to customer your are selling to the employee also.

Just giving you some thing to think about because they way of they will only attract people who don't really need your job.

You are right guys I do need to F%$#@#$ relax a bit, no idea why I jumped on the soap box other than today is another **** day. Sorry, for the most part the people on this board do take the time to try. There are times though that I get frustrated with the prepubescent speak, it just seems to me that if you are going to speak at least do it in a manner in which you can be heard.

K LoLo said:
Just from looking at the word your mispelled(misspelled) (a very easy word), it is hard to believe what you are saying when you tried to scold us for using poor language.

Would you like to come back to school with me, sir?

K LoLo, I would gladly go back to school with you, but it appears you need to come with me as well:lol:

WiitnessID said:
First I want to ask your self what type of work they are doing then I will ask you what is the pay. Most kids are not the mill town type any more. We where told to go to college and in doing so the public told us to go beyond what your parents did yet not many places are like NYC or San Fransisco.

More and more today people are getting feed up with getting stuck in a dead end job. If given the real chance to actually make better pay at some thing they find useful or in some way more in line with how they think then most young people do it.

Also too business owners always feel the need to under pay people instead of growing their business and actually pay people what they are worth.

If you are some how in sales why are you not harvesting the potential linux guys around you? You have to pay attention to your work force and find out what they are good at. I don't want to tell you how to run your business yet unless you own the town in which your company is located then you must find away to attract the type of workers you want. You are not just saleing to customer your are selling to the employee also.

Just giving you some thing to think about because they way of they will only attract people who don't really need your job.

Great points all of them and you are right I do take those into consideration, unfortunately in the construction industry it takes time to move up the ladder. As far as pay goes I don't start anyone out at less than $15 an hour, hell I can't afford to with the current booms around here in natural gas and oil. But even at that amount it is hard to get people to show up. You know the worst problem is finding people period and if I drug test the amount declines even greater. But we all knew this was coming 5 years ago Forbes had an article stating that in ten years we would have 5 million more jobs than people to do them and it is starting to show.

Anyway, enough of this crap, this is supposed to be the place I go for fun and I turned it into something else, so to everyone sorry.

NMH is going to be a great game and I can't wait to play it

ElronMac said:
You are right guys I do need to F%$#@#$ relax a bit, no idea why I jumped on the soap box other than today is another **** day. Sorry, for the most part the people on this board do take the time to try. There are times though that I get frustrated with the prepubescent speak, it just seems to me that if you are going to speak at least do it in a manner in which you can be heard.

i basically agree with all that. i'm having a pretty craptastic day as well. thank god it's almost over...

anyway yeah it seems to be the price we pay to be on a board with a lot of young people. i try to not pay attention to it, but sometimes it really bothers me too, which is why i don't post sometimes even when i have something to say that's on topic just because i know i'll end up freaking out at some idiot for... being an idiot. I really don't get why people don't spell like normal humans, i understand misspellings and things like that but when you go out of your way to type things weird(i dont' mean 733T speak, i mean idiot internet lingo) i just don't see it being that much easier than typing it correctly.

this is one of the longests posts of agreement i think... :lol:

kyle

Back