No more neg posts for no more heroes!

brigipson

worldsbestgamer
Nov 25, 2007
michigan
OK i own no more heroes which to me is a awesome game. Now to those few out there who want to hate on suda 51 or nintendo stop it, NMH is a awesome game i am actually playing through it a second time right now to get the perfect ending and i am having as good a time of playing through it again as i did playing through it the first time. SO NMH is a awesome game hands down its a must own for wii hardcore gamers such as myself, stop badmouthing this especially if you havent played it. almost every game review company gave it a 8 on up out of ten and looking her'e kiddies ign gave it game of the month ((WOW)) but i thought you guys said it wasnt that good of a game. I of all people was never ever disappointed in playing this game from start to finish it was good so dont negative blog about this game unless you know what your talking about k. Now the if only wii could get a decent rpg to go with it, how about tales of syphomia 2 ( i might have mispelled that)

Oh... You must be the dictator of these fine forums.

So let me make sure I understand the law so I don't break it. Only positive comments towards NMH that way no one has a real opinion?

Okay, no problem Sadam.

How about something useful and easy to read instead of a wall of text rant about people expressing there opinion?

Start with telling us why you like the game or what your favorite parts are. Hit the enter key from time to time. I'll settle for an explanation about why the people that hate NMH are wrong, instead of just saying it.

ok well i guess the topic of mines is off the top a little. I dont want to dictate others opinions its just why are people still talking about the reviews and all that dude i've already beaten the game i know whats in it and what its all about but people still want to weave out just those couple bad compared to all the 9 out of 10 reviewers and scream HEY DUDE I FOUND A BAD REVIEW SO THIS GAME MUST SUCK lol its retarded where i played the game and own it and i have to say for a wii hardcore game its pretty good. Im not saying its the best but to say a game is not good when you seen like one review or you talked like to one person who didnt like it or understand the the style of the game and was like i didnt like it and turn around and tell you dont buy it or rent it or whatever cause its not good to that one person and you have the means to listen to that person without you researching the game yourself. gamers if thats the case you will be missing out on alot more then just a good game.

You really need to start making paragraphs because seriously your whole post is all bunched up and messy. It's got nothing to do with being proper or having good writing skills but it makes it easier on people who read your comments.

As far as I know only 1 has been posted by me. But I didn't post it because it got a bad review, I posted because of it was Game Informer and alot of people have said they were waiting to see theirs, so I posted it.

The only other reviews posted were all good and IGN who gave it a high 7 which people consider still decent. Everyone else who has posted has played the game also and they posted their opinions. So just because you think the game is great means that no one should give their opinion unless its a good comment about the game?

Ive never played the game so im not gonna comment about the game. The only thing I know about it are what reviewers have said and what people have said here. But I wont really know until I rent it. But if I decide the game sucks balls then im gonna write whatever the hell I want.

((sorry for double post)) well first of all battle system is awesome in the game, the graphics are really good plus i love hack and slash gore games the story line is decent, the over world could have been a little better missions wise and heres where i draw the line on that. lets talk about the overworld lets talk about that for a second. When i was playing through it i was l like wow this has a huge gta feel to it. Then i went on thinking i wish i could steal cars in this game like gta, I wish i could run people over and steal there money like in gta, i wish i could... at that moment I had to realize no more heroes is not gta, similar but still totally different. Thats is what people would kinda have to get dude nmh is not gta and yes it the two are very similar but still not the same game. Would i like no more heroes to be exactly like gta in some ways yeah but that would be taking away from suda's ideals on this game. so for the overworld and playing this game its good and yes the overworld could be better but that is up to suda to change but for what it is its a good game and still a must own for hardcore gamers.

Everyone has the right to have his or her own opinion about any game. Maybe you like it but others don't. No more heroes is a love or hate game, not in between. You like it or not.

In my opinion I saw it (NMH) and didn't like it that much. Framerate is poor and graphics look like old games (retro) and are not pretty for me . Will wait better for Brawl and The Force Unleashed.

Others like it and I respect their opinions, but I do not, and I expect others to do the same.

Last edited:
britney.jpg

LEAVE NO MORE HEROES ALONE!

Lol, I hope negative post are allowed, because when SSBB brawl comes out, a.k.a. THE BIG CASH-IN for SUCKERS, a.k.a. The cutesy, cuddly fighting game, a.k.a. The only reason people buy it, is because of the Nintendo characters, and they don't even recognize it. Ok, that last one was a bit over the top, but the point is, I'm going to tear SSBB a new... when it's released.

Stay tuned!

LOL T3kNi9e

Oh... You must be the dictator of these fine forums.

You really need to start making paragraphs because seriously your whole post is all bunched up and messy. It's got nothing to do with being proper or having good writing skills but it makes it easier on people who read your comments.

Budo said:
Lol, I hope negative post are allowed, because when SSBB brawl comes out, a.k.a. THE BIG CASH-IN for SUCKERS, a.k.a. The cutesy, cuddly fighting game, a.k.a. The only reason people buy it, is because of the Nintendo characters, and they don't even recognize it. Ok, that last one was a bit over the top, but the point is, I'm going to tear SSBB a new... when it's released.

Stay tuned!

Uhhhh.....you ARE joking, right? "The only reason people buy it, is because of the Nintendo characters", do you really believe that? Me and my friends have been Smash Bros ADDICTS for years now, getting very very good at it, and loving the CRAP out of it...
And I can guarantee you it has nothing to do with the "Nintendo characters"...

I rented NMH. Style was pretty cool, but the controls and animation sucked.

Ooops.

brigipson said:
OK i own no more heroes which to me is a awesome game. Now to those few out there who want to hate on suda 51 or Nintendo stop it, NMH is a awesome game i am actually playing through it a second time right now to get the perfect ending and i am having as good a time of playing

By perfect ending i assume you mean the "real ending" if not the then i cant wait tell i get though once more.

Also i really enjoyed this game as well. its a little short but still loads of fun. :cornut: My favorite music in that game is the one in the video store.:)

Back