No more heroes thread

Game looks interesting...hope multiplayer (if there is one) will be good. I bought the wii for its internet multiplayer games, and this may be on my list.

I'm not a big fan of cell shaded graphics on windwaker. but I did like it on that xbox inline skateing game mentioned by gingerkid. But for this game I think it looks cool.

I'm pretty excited about No More Heroes. It looks awesome right now and Suda seems to be a reputable company. NMH is the 3rd party game that Nintendo needs. I hope this game comes out great and then sells well. That way Suda sets a precedent for other 3rd parties.

CyanRussel said:
U kno wat RedProdigy i agree wit u all the way, i hope this pushes the wii to its limits, cuz in order for it to stay in the game they need m-rated titles.;)

NMH doesn't necessarily have to be M-rated. But I think it's almost critical that Suda makes an outstanding game that will meet or exceed the inherently high expectations of Nintendo fans.

RedProdigy said:
NMH doesn't necessarily have to be M-rated. But I think it's almost critical that Suda makes an outstanding game that will meet or exceed the inherently high expectations of Nintendo fans.
U kno wat u r right about that, but wat happened to the cube, it had less m-rated titles, and and E and T's people all over the world were mad about that!:mad2:

i luv cell shaded games

windwaker
dbz
naruto
tmnt(the earlier ones on the ps2)

also it looks cool i hope you can ride more things than that bike

CyanRussel said:
U kno wat u r right about that, but wat happened to the cube, it had less m-rated titles, and and E and T's people all over the world were mad about that!:mad2:

I could care less what the "world" wants. But NMH will be bloody. If you have seen the new trailer, you will know how bloody it will be.

This is the M-rated 3rd party Wii game that Nintendo needs.

Back