Wii Graphics - You Deside...

Wii_Smurf

No.1 Smurf
Dec 5, 2006
Manchester
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Ok people say the Wii Graphics aren't as good as the 360 or PS3 and I can agree with that, they aren't
but I can honistly say that I am happy with the Graphics of some of the games coming out.

Here are trailers for some games that are already out or coming out for the Wii. I don't really see anything wrong with these graphics I like them. How about you?

Super Mario Galaxy

Sonic And The Secret Rings

SSX: Blur

Super Smash Bros Brawl

Super Paper Mario [Just For Gameplay]

Heatseeker - Good Gameplay Decent Graphics

I really like these Graphics to be honist and im happy the Wii can provide good Graphics and Excellent Gameplay. How do you feel on this?

'Deside, BAH! Decide is the correct spelling sorry' - Can A MOD Change my bad mistake please?

Last edited:
The problem is that 90% of the games out there right now are ported over from another system. The Wii is how old? 6 months? Everyone needs to give it sometime for the developers to come out with Wii games made on the Wii for the Wii. It will never be as good as the 360 or PS3, but then again it doesn't cost as much either.

Joshieca said:
The Wii is how old? 6 months?
November 19th [First Release] - March 9th [Today]

3 Months and 19 Days Actually :p

Joshieca said:
It will never be as good as the 360 or PS3
Matter Of Opinion

But you can't argue with the Graphics :)

mario galxy is tthe only one that looks pwnage and SSBB is good but not as good!

The graphics are good enough for me, sure everyone wants awe-inspiring graphics and realism but to be honest, when Nintendo sacrificed graphics for gameplay, in my opinion, I think it was a good move.

Those graphics on super mario galaxy are pretty awesome, sure the wii can't do OMFGWTFBBQWWJD graphics, but I still think they the graphics are above and beyond everything of the previous generation.

Wii_Smurf said:
November 19th [First Release] - March 9th [Today]

3 Months and 19 Days Actually :p

Matter Of Opinion

But you can't argue with the Graphics :)

I though the 1st release was September?? Ah well, ok, even less time...and yeah when I meant that the Wii wont be as good as the 360 or PS3 I was talking about the graphics -- the gameplay i think is way better than both of those systems.

I can't live without good graphics and tbh, one thing I bought nintendo consoles was because they were some of the most hardware advanced one at their times... but since I will get my new super-ultra-DX10-dual core pc in summer, PS3 and xbox 360 are gonna get the suck right after Crysis has installed :)

So yeah, Wii for the wiin...

and Super Mario Galaxy graphics totally kick ass

First, decide is spelled with a C..and yea dude there is definitely no complaining to do about the Wii graphics..especially Zelda/SSX/Sonic and some of the upcoming titles..however; before I even thought about grabbing a Wii I was under the inclination it was focusing on game-play before graphics..360 and ps3 do have better graphics..plain and simple..

Cosmonaut said:
First, decide is spelled with a C..and yea dude there is definitely no complaining to do about the Wii graphics..especially Zelda/SSX/Sonic and some of the upcoming titles..however; before I even thought about grabbing a Wii I was under the inclination it was focusing on game-play before graphics..360 and ps3 do have better graphics..plain and simple..

1st: Please check the BOTTOM of my first post :cornut:

2nd: Don't you think you should make sure your own spelling is perfect first?

3rd: kkthxbaigtfomaforumsplox.

4th: Still all good graphics though :p

Last edited:
What perplexes me is that all the haters out there complain and say that Wii's graphics are ugly and suck, yet they seemed perfectly content with the graphics of the last-generation. What the hell?

Also....

It's obvious that one day, the graphics quality won't be able to progress further. At that point, the only innovation left in the industry will be up to the gameplay. In that area, Nintendo is getting a head start with the Wii.

Back