nintendo media summit

Oh really? I didn't know..I only just found out abut the summit mind.

GoNintendo probably...they tend to have any information no matter how small.

jaja i cant help it anyway my friend went home so i dont have the halo 3 beta anymore to kill time:(

4 hours and nothing come on people.
Im waking up tomorow a very happy man....err 16 year old teen but yea you get the picture

Well, I must say that was more about statistics than anything but, he hinted that Brawl, Mario AND the new LoZ. Also Brain Age 2 sounds pretty good. Of Course it wasn't that much info, but what do you expect? Besides all the more wait makes it all the more fun. And with Metroid Prime 3, did you see how he hinted 'demoing' now when he said that does he mean to say that they're realeasing a demo version OR does this lead way to a new channel? I thought it was overall quite intriguing and liked what I heard about Nintendo Smashing the other consoles outta the top games. HAHAHAHA

it was cool , i was laughing when he started talking about percentages. + i thought LoZ Hourglass came out for DS already, why now for wii? same game?

You kno at the end of his speech he told the audience to enjoy demoing them upstairs" hmmmm and he only mentioned like less than 10 games in his whole speech so you think they demoed ssbb?

SuppaRoy said:
You kno at the end of his speech he told the audience to enjoy demoing them upstairs" hmmmm and he only mentioned like less than 10 games in his whole speech so you think they demoed ssbb?

I guess its possible. Remember when Miyamoto said that he felt it might as well be done when he demoed it?

Not too much info, Im expecting more from today (info tomorrow). From what Ive heard, wednesday's info is supposed to be the good stuff.

Back