Wii is boring

sell the wii and but a 360 and cod4...then get online ...add my nick JethroTul play me a game and I will make you regret you sold your wii :D

SELL IT NOW WHILE STORES ARE STILL LOW ON STOCK.
Then go buy your PS3.
Wii isn't for everyone, not everyone enjoys 1st class in-house games, and 2nd rate everything else, so I dont blame the guy.
HOWEVER! You must admit you are selling it at the worst time. Online is about to get a lot better, DLC is about to be rolled out. The solid support from 3rd parties is about to be realised, WiiWare is about to be released, so you can be sure there will be games there that no one else will be able to play etc. Get NMH, and consider waiting it out til May before selling. My Wii was collecting dust for a good month, before I realised just how good a thing it is.

It was fun while it lasted Nintendo really need to step up there first party titles after all not everybody likes smash brothers I personally think it's overrated.

I'll more than likely hold onto the Wii and hope that some decent titles hit within the next year or so.

I'm going to get a PS3 solely to play FF13 and Resi evil 5 , call of duty 4 looks good aswell!

Back