Who you want them to remake WindWaker?

JerrodDRagon

Wii New and Reviews
Nov 28, 2006
TO
Wii Online Code
8369-4137-0402-8056
Since Zelda WindWaker had such diferent Graphic's than any other Zelda EVER would you want them to remake the Game for the Wii with Twight Graphic's and it uses the Wii remote?
I say yes becuase It would make the game look more Abult which is why many people did not get WindWaker on the GC becuase it look like a kids game. Next I think it would be fun to use the Wii remote to play Wind Waker.
But thats just what I think what about You?

i liked the Wind Waker has it is, it makes look different than others. And plus alot of fans asked to make a Sequel to Wind Waker (Phantom Hourglass) it might have been a kiddy looking game, but the storyline and graphics made it a great game.

Manny21 said:
And plus alot of fans asked to make a Sequel to Wind Waker (Phantom Hourglass) it might have been a kiddy looking game, but the storyline and graphics made it a great game.
But thats coming on the DS and thats a kids system (Its more of a kids system than the GC)
But I think Wind Waker had some pretty nice Locations and it would look AMZING in good graphic's.

No flaming but...
All video game systems are the same.THEY ARE NOT KID SYSTEMS
Some games may be but not the Systems,so stop saying DS is for kids, GC is for 3 year olds etc

wind waker was good on its own and the cell shading was wonderful... And WTF are you talking about the DS being a kids system??? If the DS is such a kids system why the hell would Square chose that over the psp to launch FFIII... if you're gonna pull a "kids system" quote out of your ass you might as well shut the hell up. I sold my ds a long time ago and regret it. all i wanna do right now is jump on a wifi connection and kick some ass via mario kart...

Quit feeling oversecure about your "mature image"(what are you 12?) and just friggin have fun with your games and enjoy what you got

Last edited:
ocdan said:
wind waker was good on its own and the cell shading was wonderful... And WTF are you talking about the DS being a kids system??? If the DS is such a kids system why the hell would Square chose that over the psp to launch FFIII... if you're gonna pull a "kids system" quote out of your ass you might as well shut the hell up. I sold my ds a long time ago and regret it. all i wanna do right now is jump on a wifi connection and kick some ass via mario kart...

Quit feeling oversecure about your "mature image"(what are you 12?) and just friggin have fun with your games and enjoy what you got

Exactly, i did the same i sold my DS lite and got a PSP, but the psp didnt have good games at all the graphics were ok and too much dead pixels and i just had to sell it and i did and i got the DS Lite (Onyx) again and no problems with it and im having a sweet time with my Wii and DS.

and im 19 years old ;)

Wind waker was fine as it was, most people who actualy played it didnt like having to wait half an hour to get from one end of the world to the other and having nothing but uninteresting water to look at along the way, one you actualy played it the graphics where fantastic.

JerrodDRagon said:
I say yes becuase It would make the game look more Abult which is why many people did not get WindWaker on the GC becuase it look like a kids game.

:mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

Wind Waker was amazing, and if you had played it you would know it. If you are a true Zelda fan, you know that the story line and gameplay is much much much more important than the graphics.

Comments like this just show how much of a sheep you are.

FYI: You can't just remake a game and change the graphics.

Cell Shading brought so much emotion to the game. Especialy Links eyes (they looked in the direction that you need to 'go' acting like a hint almost).

I suggest you purchase WW and see for yourself.

I really liked Wind Waker, but it was set too far apart from the original story. The challenges were really interesting, and the battle sequences were awesome. But still, Ocarina of Time is the best IMO (haven't played TP yet, so expect me to change that)

Man the kid graphics are halariouse...you can laugh to that game for hours and make fun of it! lol its all good!!

ocdan said:

Wonderfully said. You put into words exactly what I was thinking (well near enough. You see what I was thinking had a few swear words in it). Plus, the best thing about it is you've said what I wanted to say for me so I don't have to think of my own reply :D.

I loved WindWaker's graphics, it made it so fun, like you were in a cartoon! But, I will bet $300,003,435,234,323 that they will not re-make it on the Wii, with TP graphics.

what I would like to see is a remake of A Link To The Past, same map, same characters, weapons, story, plot, but 3-d mapped... I think it would be hit and re-invent a classic for the oldschoolers and introduce zelda on an easier level for those intimidated by TP

Back