AFTER renting zelda for 9 days

KINGSHIPLEY

*KING~SHIPLEY*
Jan 18, 2007
INDIANAPOLIS,INDIANA
Wii Online Code
5306-1898-7837-4246
after renting zelda for 9 days and folling the walk-thru...i have rounghly 21 hours into the game and im about 55 % through it...is there really any reason to finish it...i mean its all starting to seem the same the further i go in my opinion im sure this will offend someone.. but shoul i just rent it one more time and finish it or drop 50 bucks .?:wtf:

I don't blame you if you've spent 21 hours over the course of 9 days. Most of us played it a heck of a lot more hours at a time, and got more engrossed in it. Maybe it's just not your kind of game.

I THINK your right im a sports guy shoot em u guy and i just feel its gonna be a let down to finish it..

KINGSHIPLEY said:
after renting zelda for 9 days and folling the walk-thru...i have rounghly 21 hours into the game and im about 55 % through it...is there really any reason to finish it...i mean its all starting to seem the same the further i go in my opinion im sure this will offend someone.. but shoul i just rent it one more time and finish it or drop 50 bucks .?:wtf:
don't use the guide it will take longer to complete and it will feel all new. All you're doing is hacking and slashing; no thinking.

all my friend does is use the guide...what big ass cheater...(i all ways thought that the guide is cheating, don't ask...)

I would only use a guide if I was super stuck and they usually are hard to understand and you do better if you focus on what you need to do and stuff like that

I'd only use a guide when I beat the game already. The only reason I would use a guide is to try and get anything I missed like upgrades and such.

WiiZero said:
I would only use a guide if I was super stuck and they usually are hard to understand and you do better if you focus on what you need to do and stuff like that

ay same here.

Back