Trading zelda for another game post ideas

ProShooter

WiiChat Member
Aug 8, 2007
I had bought the game zelda tp about 2 weeks after i bot my wii first i enjoyed it until i got further in the game and kept getting stuck and i sed just screw it by this time i also had the game red steel which i thot was a pretty good shooter game...and the only reason i bot zelda is cuz many ppl sed it was so good and its a must buy game...i sed to my self no point of renting as much as ppl sed it sounds pretty darn good altho its not my type of game..than i regreted it and now i decided to sell it and trade it in for another game.
So pls help i own wii sports and redsteel and im mostly into to shooter games tho if theres another game with a different genre just post it down to im up for trying it and tell me why i shud buy it r else i find no point of bying the game and only post if u have it not cuz ...u herd that it was good.

Do you have Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition?
That's exactly what you're getting yourself into with any Zelda game.. something you're gonna need alot of help with. I have Zelda TP but I haven't played it that much. I know from Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask just how Zelda games are.. but that's one of the cool things IMO, it's tough.

You can probably tell that I'm a shooter guy from my avatar.. if you like shooters, the 3 shooters I own and like on the Wii are Red Steel, Far Cry Vengence, and Resident Evil 4. If you trade in Zelda TP (which I don't see why you would!) you'd probably have enough trade-in credit to get Far Cry or RE4 (since you already have RS). If you don't have RE4, then I would definitely get that.

Yeah RE4 is a must have. Zelda question how old are you though?
Cus it can be a challenge to the youngster's, but the challenge is what makes it so good, amongst other things. Its a good game, you should really stick with it.

But if you must trade it in, Re4 is worth it.

Well then Zelda shouldn't be that much trouble for you. I am 15 and beat this game. But I guess its not for everyone.

Like I said RE4 is a great game. Get it.

Definatley get Resident Evil. Not many games I'd want to trade Zelda for.

Let this post die i left zelda and i also bot re4..so thanks for the input guys ill rep u guys

Ok, I don't care about rep, but I just noticed you gave me neutral rep, which means not the good kind :lol:

Oh well, enjoy RE4!

Trading in Zelda simply because you got stuck? My advice would be a mental institution.

Also, I wsh idots lke u wood lurn to tipe proply az opposed 2 using dis txt spek.

jinglejangle said:
Trading in Zelda simply because you got stuck? My advice would be a mental institution.

Also, I wsh idots lke u wood lurn to tipe proply az opposed 2 using dis txt spek.

Atta boy, you tell em!

jinglejangle said:

Jingle you nother one of those obssesed with zelda fans who can't stand people that hate zelda cause its hard and boring. And sorry i'm not a perfect little boy like you talking online chat with perfect punctuation and spelling. Besides it makes you happy dude I decided to keep it. And no im not going to report your bost cause i'm not a little perfect kiddy boy like you.

LoVeWiI said:
Jingle you nother one of those obssesed with zelda fans who can't stand people that hate zelda cause its hard and boring. And sorry i'm not a perfect little boy like you talking online chat with perfect punctuation and spelling. Besides it makes you happy dude I decided to keep it. And no im not going to report your bost cause i'm not a little perfect kiddy boy like you.

:wtf:

Back