All new Tiger Woods PGA Tour video controls

did any1 check out the videos? there pretty cool..

Yeah I did, I liked them man! I will probably get the game, thanks for informing us!

Thanks for sharing the links! Looking at the video on YouTube, I can't say I'm too happy with the control system. It appears to be too sensitive. In the first shot, the guy was simply doing a putting motion and yet overshot the green. I would like the control system to require more motion or swing action. I want to have to make a proper golf swings with the irons and woods. Contrary to preview articles on IGN and GameSpot, the putting looks fine. Graphics look pretty good too.

So far I've found that I'm not too into the virtual games, I'd rather sit back on my couch and relax, that said I think I will get this game. I think it will be just like real golf since you stand in one spot anyway. Wii Sports golf is pretty good and realistic although shallow considering its 4 club, 9 hole limits.

The graphics look good and the grass is starting to look a little more Xbox 360 compared to the weak grass textures in TW05 for GC. Hopefully the "ideal put camera" loads a little faster too.

I'M def buying it on release!

on future shop site they say March 13, is this right?

thats the release date yes March 13th... few weeks away!

Anyone know if they are going to be releasing Tiger Woods '08 sometime this year as well? I saw it in another thread.

Back