All Things Hockey

Good game yesterday Chicago and Dallas. Im glad Chicago won they had some dodgy decions called against them.

I have no idea. It would be nice if they added one though.

Canucks lost 3-0 to the Nashville Predators last night bringing their record to 5-8 which isn't that great compared to other teams in the Northwest Division.

Bruins managed to pull out a OT win. Were doing well at the moment.

Devils win a thriller. 3-2. tied 1-1 in the third. 2 bad calls give the devils power plays. they do **** on them both. then a bad call gives toronto a power play. and JOHN MADDEN. flies up ice gets the loose puck and rings one off the post and in. awesome shot. then parise on a net mouth scramble. 3-4 whacks at it finally bats in under toskala for a 3-1 lead. sundin put one in on a bank off martin and brodeur to make it 3-2 with about 30 seconds left. GREAT GAME.

Last edited:
I didn't like the game personally.
Not because they lost, it was just kinda boring.
3rd was good though.

The Canucks beat the Avalanche 4-3. Nice to see the Canucks pull off a needed win.

Something I may have forgotten to mention.. I won my first hockey game last week. I was playing in net and the final score was 2-1. The only goal scored by the other team was quite a fluke. Their forward tried for the 1 timer. However, the ball bounced off his shoe and ended up going right back to him. By that time I had already committed to the other player who was wide open. After that I kept them from scoring. During the final period of play they were set up in our zone and their forward took a slap shot which hit the cross bar and managed to go right back to him again. Now since I didn't no where the ball went I decided to lay on my back across the goal line to prevent it from trickling in. From what I understand as I was doing this the forward took a shot and I managed to lay on top of the ball on the goal line.

Haha Thanks. I had to endure a couple of painful losses before actually getting the W. Playing with guys who may be three to five years older then you is quite a difference. I'm used to roughly playing with people around my age.

Back