All Things Hockey

Well there it is.
My last night on WiiChat.
Leafs lost, I stand by my word.

Bon voyage, its been a good run.

damn, Thornton with one helluva shot to get us the point. he won 3-bar in a single shot with 10 seconds left in the season opener. man that guy is good. but we still suck at the shootout and are prone to lapses in pressure. defense looked as horrible as advertised cept for vlasic and rivet. cheechoo had a bad game, but that's because i was wearing his jersey. the captain had a nice goal and made some nice defensive plays.

tomorrow night in vancouver: WIN #1!!!

The Canucks currently seem to be playing like garbage.. The Canucks are already down 3-0 in the first period..

whew, guess the sharks offense just took the first night off, they're starting tonight: 3-0 against luongo in Vancouver after 1.

Leafs vs. Habs tonight.

Vesa better get the start, hopefully we see first leaf win tonight.

Should be an interesting game. As for the Canucks they ended up losing 3-1 which is quite unfortunate. Came close though with the inconclusive goal and that shot Morrison missed on the empty net.

Well did anyone see the game on thursday in Ottawa.
The refs were brutal.
Terrible calls all around.

Syntax, the canucks game tonight should be good vs. the flames.
One team is going to be winless though.

My fantasy hockey league made fun of me for drafting March Recchi.

Guess who was he only Pen to score a goal Last night in their season opener......

I love October.

Canucks beat the flames last night 4-3. Naslund had one goal and one assist.

well im just gonna pretend i didn't see that Sharks game. second period was very good, but the rest of the game was just flat-out horrible. boys need to get whipped back into shape.

Back