ALL TITLES ON WII (that we know of...oh yeah pics too)

Yes, there may be. As of now its just under discussion....its not literally in development.

Joe said:
Yes, there may be. As of now its just under discussion....its not literally in development.

yeah thats all i have heard.
its on the DL but it'll be pretty shweet if they came out with a sequel w/e to Twilight Princess.

The Zelda Game I'm Looking Forward To Is Phantom Hourglass.

But Yeah, If They Do Come Out With A New Zelda On THe Wii It WIll Be The Shiznit Just Like TP.

Im very excited for Phantom Hourglass as well. Its been favorited for countless Nintendo employees....so I wonder it will be better than TP. Its certainly not hyped as much as TP but it still could be a lot better than it.
If there is another Zelda on the Wii im positive it will be a lot better than TP. TP was only a GameCube game ported to the Wii...so if they design a Zelda game for the Wii itself just imagine what it could be like!

Joe said:
Im very excited for Phantom Hourglass as well. Its been favorited for countless Nintendo employees....so I wonder it will be better than TP. Its certainly not hyped as much as TP but it still could be a lot better than it.
If there is another Zelda on the Wii im positive it will be a lot better than TP. TP was only a GameCube game ported to the Wii...so if they design a Zelda game for the Wii itself just imagine what it could be like!

yeah.
it'll be the shiznit dawg!
XD

Possible this has been explained several times, but what happens with Project H.A.M.M.E.R. Why it is going to be cancelled?

It's still not all of 'em but it's still a damn good list

ha im a friggin idiot how could I forget Mario Kart! I realize I didnt get all of them....thats almost imposible!

Yaah! XD Isn't there a looong list on wiki?

Thanks for making this list though. XD It has much more... links and such. Isn't there a ....TreasureHunterZ game or something...? XP Not sure if anyone mentioned it yet. >.0

Sooo there's going to be another Tales of Symphonia!? <333

Will the Wii be comming out with a EA SPORTS NHL game? I heard the the NHLPA will not signb an agreement for nintendo to releasean NHL game? Is this all true is is it a rumour ??? It would be sick if they had an NHL game!!!!!

I did a search and this thread didn't come up. The picture looks somewhat photoshopped, but the box art is a little to detailed to be a hoax.

8546_shin_chan-orig.jpg

Back