An Epic Request for my Fellow WiiChatters!

Phoenix Wright

Ace Attorney™
Sep 13, 2009
District Courtroom - Room No. 3
Wii Online Code
2731-8224-5251-0572
Alrighty guys, it has come to my interest to jump-start my YouTube career.
Well, actually, my Internet profiling in general.

But that's not the point of this thread, completely.
I have a great request for you guys, (which would be appreciated whole-heartedly if you'd like to participate.)

Tomorrow, my brother and I, (SonicMan, I think that's his username on here. I forget.), are making our very first YouTube video!
Hype.

But, since it's more of an introduction video, we thought: "Why not answer a bunch of questions from people?"
So we've come to you, WiiChat, (and another site, but I think WC would be better in terms of questions.)

In this wonderful thread, may you ask me a question?
About what, you ask?
Anything! :lol:

Seriously. Anything that's on top of your head, whether it be from gaming, life, etc.
And tomorrow, during our video, we'll answer the questions we receive.

And yes, I'll link the video on here, just for the heck of it.
As for subscribers and such, you CAN if you want, but it's not really anything I'm pushing, since it's your choice.

(I'm also working deals with promoting my YouTube, so it's nothing to worry about as far as popularity goes.)

Thanks for reading, and I hope you guys participate. :)

*Really, the YouTube thing my brother and I have going, isn't really going to be used for stuff like this.
But since we cannot work on a Livestream channel at the moment, this is the only other option we can afford doing.
We will be looking into a LIVE chat thingy someday, which might be fun for you guys to be on, as well!
(But this might take a while. Depending on how far promoting goes, and how far my PayPal can be stretched.) :lol:

Brilliant. I certainly have a tantamount question worthy of my genius.

... Why the **** is your name BoZzy? The name itself and the random Z capitalization? I never thought to ask before, but this instantly came to mind, lol.

... Why the **** is your name BoZzy? The name itself and the random Z capitalization? I never thought to ask before, but this instantly came to mind, lol.

I think RockerJ asked me something about my username before, too. XD
Or stated something about it. I forget which. But yeah, a question worthy of being answered! :lol:

Hmm... since we are on Wii Chat, I will ask a question about Nintendo. :) Who is your favorite Nintendo character of all time, and why? If you were wondering why this is my question, I did exactly as you asked. This was the first question that popped into my head.

Hmm... since we are on Wii Chat, I will ask a question about Nintendo. :) Who is your favorite Nintendo character of all time, and why? If you were wondering why this is my question, I did exactly as you asked. This was the first question that popped into my head.

It's a worthy question, indeed!
Gaming-related questions are fun to answer, the only hard part is that I have to think of my all-time favorite character. :lol:

"Oh-car-niya", hah. I'm positively shocked how many different wrong pronunciations Ocarina has, namely because it's an actual ****ing word and not some latin **** you find in some game titles. :lol:

I believe that's correct, as well as the pronunciation A-kah-ree-nah. For those less adept at english, take the M out of Macarena, and there ya go.

Oh, the memories of being a grammar nazi... :lol:

Back