an idea for a pokemon game

vashivihan

Let There Be Rock
Oct 24, 2007
canada
Wii Online Code
8799-9801-1544-7718
ok this could be revolutionary (no pun intended). it would be a console game. the fundamentals are there. the only thing that would change are the battle mechanics. read this: u walk around the town and spot a trainer. u talk to him and agree to battle. the battle screen loads up. GASP!!! instead of turn based battle screen, you fight in real time. (something like super smash bros games). you can use wide arrays of offensive and defensive moves by gesture or button press. it would be something like tales of symphonia game for game cube. there would be no random battles but u could actually see the Pokemon that are roaming in the wild and approach only the ones that u want to capture. finally, there could be a coop mode for two on two battles. something like this could actually be a good console pokemon game

like my idea? be sure to respond

personally i dont like the idea of changing the turn based tyle. its really what the game is about. some kids would never play a real time fighting pokemon game because its too hard. but turn based on the other hand is easy. the walking up to trainer seems to be a good idea and i believe nintendo will someday do this over wi-fi. i think a good console pokemon game could be some like pokemon coloseum or gale of darkness from the gamecube.

thas said:
personally i dont like the idea of changing the turn based tyle. its really what the game is about. some kids would never play a real time fighting pokemon game because its too hard. but turn based on the other hand is easy. the walking up to trainer seems to be a good idea and i believe nintendo will someday do this over wi-fi. i think a good console pokemon game could be some like pokemon coloseum or gale of darkness from the gamecube.

this would only be for console games, not handheld ones. and console pokemons
games havent been exactly the "halos" when it comes to sales

well how is a game supposed to sell with a console install base of 21 million. the two pokemon game on the gamecube were pretty fun IMO. i fealt so happy that it was a actual pokemon game the didn't involve gathering badges.

yes.....they need a real pokemon game for wii, with different battle system...that could be great, even i'm not a pokemon fan anymore....

Just because it never happened doesn't mean it would ruin it. If I remember from watching Pokemon when I was a little kid, the battles were played that way.

It might be fun...but I probably still wouldn't buy a Pokemon game. Depends...

Back