An Online Question

TitansATB

MMA Fan
Feb 11, 2007
N.VA
Wii Online Code
7448-6534-8132-0252
Hey guy, I have a quick question does anyone online ever go offline temporarily? Sometimes if I go to the web browser on the wii, it will say page cant be displayed then after i refresh it about 5 times it says you have a working connection and evreything is fine from there? Is anyone else having these problems or ever had to deal with them? Thanks for any help guys.

And will this affect anything during gameplay when i Get Mario Strikers Charged?

Naw the connection has 2 Green bars

You probably live in a popular area. Wireless internet is broadcasted on frequencies. There are 12 diff frequencies per router. The default is 6. If everyone around you has the default frequency then your connection is going to be bumpy to start out with but once connected it will be fine. Go to start>Run>cmd When a prompt comes up type 'ipconfig' type the Default Gateway into your Address bar (on your computer) Somewhere there should be a setting that says wireless settings. Click that and change the frequency to either 12 or 1 and you will be fine. Just reconnect your internet to your wii as if it was your first time connecting.

lawlz. Cookies have nothing to do with anything that would just speed up your computer and make pages load slower.

wario2ooo said:
heh same thing happened to me.......i had to delete my cookies, thats the only way, i think

How do i Do that this is probably a stupid question. After that did everything work fine?

Bulldogxx831 said:
You probably live in a popular area. Wireless internet is broadcasted on frequencies. There are 12 diff frequencies per router. The default is 6. If everyone around you has the default frequency then your connection is going to be bumpy to start out with but once connected it will be fine. Go to start>Run>cmd When a prompt comes up type 'ipconfig' type the Default Gateway into your Address bar (on your computer) Somewhere there should be a setting that says wireless settings. Click that and change the frequency to either 12 or 1 and you will be fine. Just reconnect your internet to your wii as if it was your first time connecting.

lawlz. Cookies have nothing to do with anything that would just speed up your computer and make pages load slower.

kthnkx

TitansATB said:
How do i Do that this is probably a stupid question. After that did everything work fine?
yeah.....for some reason it did......i just did just to see what happens....and it worked.

go to the start page, then go to setting, then go to delete cookies

Back